Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the odds of Beasts Pirates having awakening is becoming more and more rare. Tobi Roppo clearly don’t have it, but I don’t think there is time for Calamities to display it, at least not in the way Crocodile mentioned it.

Did Oda retcon awakening difficulty, at least for Zooans? Why are Impel Down guards awakened but not Beasts Pirates?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think the odds of Beasts Pirates having awakening is becoming more and more rarer. Tobi Roppo clearly don’t have it, but I don’t think there is time for Calamities to display it, at least not in the way Crocodile mentioned it.

Did Oda retcon awakening difficulty, at least for Zooans? Why are Impel Down guards awakened but not Beasts Pirates?
Maybe there are different types of Zoan awakening?

Maybe the Calamities have an additional transformation instead of increased stamina and endurance?

I think the odds of Beasts Pirates having awakening is becoming more and more rarer. Tobi Roppo clearly don’t have it, but I don’t think there is time for Calamities to display it, at least not in the way Crocodile mentioned it.

Yeah I think the same Oda isn't even revealing their hybrid forms, surprised Kaido did so in the chapter thought Oda would have him go into his dogshit dragon form because he isn't. fighting Luffy. Don't think there's much time even for Kaido to reveal his awakening anymore, so Oda might skip it for everyone in this arc.

Yeah I think the same Oda isn't even revealing their hybrid forms, surprised Kaido did so in the chapter thought Oda would have him go into his dogshit dragon form because he isn't. fighting Luffy. Don't think there's much time even for Kaido to reveal his awakening anymore, so Oda might skip it for everyone in this arc.
Awakening is Luffy’s last major power up and he’s barely even mentioned it. We got 2 Paramecia bosses, but nothing for Zooans.

Oda should have just let Ulti defeated like Page One and not waste time anymore. BM took them out? Ok move on now, would have skipped straight to Tama announcement, and then reveal Yamato's df and hybrid form too similar to Kaido in the chapter, ending in a face off. But nah gotta waste time let's bring Ulti back again for NO reason. Filler chapter.
Bear with it bro, with this kind of pacing, wano will end in chapter 1100 or so wich is another 2 years++
:lusalty:

Idk man. Have you see how many times Ulti has been back up? And she still very well may come back for more. Jailor beast ain’t got shit on Ulti’s ability to keep going. Her and Luffy are racing for the record.
The announcement was made. I don’t think Oda is going back on that.

And Zooans already have good recovery. Awakening is supposed to boost that greatly.

This chapter is literally the definition of filler. What was the point of Ulti getting back up? We had the same exact cliff hanger from last week. What is this crap of an arc? Every chapter keeps getting worse and worse. It's not even worth criticizing anymore because it's gotten so pathetic.
Nami power up ?
thats all
im not judging till arc done
but wano need to raise the tempo more, because we have 2 fuckin yonkous and this is all out war, some people must die

Awakening is Luffy’s last major power up and he’s barely even mentioned it. We got 2 Paramecia bosses, but nothing for Zooans.
I expected in this arc to see Kaido and Calamities (at very least King/Queen) awakened, because I thought zoan awakening isn't as rare as paramecia or logia, but when? King and Quewn fought Marco not even hybrid forms revealed let alone awakening

The announcement was made. I don’t think Oda is going back on that.

And Zooans already have good recovery. Awakening is supposed to boost that greatly.
Lol I was mostly joking. But seriously Kaido’s crew has already shown ridiculous recovery this arc between Ulti and Jack alone. If Oda didn’t make some of them awakened he missed a colosal opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.