Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Woro will be able to do the same thing by the end of the arc
ZKK is debunked, bruh.
Not really lmao.

Yamato v hybird Kaido in a CoC clash introduction.

Sanji got negged by King.

There will be no comparisons right now, and post Wano.

There will probably not even be comparisons at EoS.
Sanji tanked King and bended his beak. Yamato will be hype tool, but he/she does better on fighting by her own than someone with 5 vs 1 like Zoro who needed help on his side.

Damn Ulti you couldn’t at least have knocked out the 9 year old plot device before fucking off? Useless ass bitch, you had one job smh. Take Tama out of the story.

This Tama stuff better be done after she gives her stupid little announcement.
Don´t judge Ulti for that, her captain couldn´t even beat the plot device of Tama, if Kaido would do his job right, we wouldn´t have a Tama problem right now.
:suresure:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
Oh really? So it make a reallt big hole in BM df power, what if nami come back to WCI n take a lot of hommies with her? It will really cheating
Zeus was weakened thats why Oda did all of this to give him to Nami. And Nami can't come back to WCI and take more homies. All the homies, Zeus included fear Big Mom more than anyone. Zeus only got away or is even involved in this because Oda wants him to be a powerup for her.

Nami can't control Zeus exactly. Zeus fusing is just him doing what homies can do.

This confirms what I'm saying you dumb fuck.
Katakuri being the only one having CoC in her crew despite having Oven, Smoothie, Cracker and Daifuku.

You kids think CoC is a joke....6 straw hats having it? fuck out of here hhhhh. Only Zoro and Luffy will have it, Yamato will be 3rd when she joins...that's it....no more than that.

Thank God people like you are not writing the story or we will even see Buggy having CoC.
We know that you are reading with your ass.

Idiot, even if Raid sut is more unique than CoC.

Go and read Rayleigh explains about haki but this time with you eyes not as.

We think CoC is not joke but not very unique.

You cannot even understand what you said.

Zoro want wss Luffy want PK I'm asking why katakuri has CoC. You said only child that have CoC.

Idiot. I'm asking why. But just you can count numbers I guess .

it make sense that yamato has better mastery of ACoC, her strength cannot be questioned

CoC is truely 50% of someone's power, luffy gone from trash (compared to kaido) to fire once he started using a flawed rough version of ACoC

zoro was missing on 50% of his true potential, and he was already top tier, i can't imagine how powerful he's gonna get when he masters his gift completely

so far yamato stands higher than luffy and zoro powerscaling wise, but when luffy and zoro master ACoC all three will stand on equal footings.

Believe me when I say that I'm legit happy for you if you think so.
Because I couldn't disagree more.
For me, this arc sucks ass big time.
I WISH I could enjoy it like you do.:few:
it's more of that you don't need to look so much into things as you think you need. wano has introduced some of my favorite characters and has had some of my favorite moments in one piece so far. it's def my fav post ts arc by far.

but I feel like I'm in the minority here. seeing as WG is the hardcore side of the fandom it seems. which every fandom needs tbh, cuz otherwise every fandom would just blinded by their own ignorance and seeing everything as a perfect world. most people on WG don't speak too well of wano, or I haven't been paying that much attention. But I love it and that's it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.