Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe isn't Yamato, my guy. I know One Piece inside out and backwards; you don't have to lecture me about how things work in it. I was one of the first people who're advocating the idea that Yamato's joining in the crew doesn't change the dynamic that's been in place since the inception.

I've laid out a few conditions which Yamato must satisfy to be above current Zoro and Sanji with their current display. I didn't even say she's going to kick them out of M3. I only said, "They'll need more power ups to prove themselves to be stronger than her," implying that I believe they'll surpass her by the time she joins, if she joins that is, even if they're currently weaker.
Jimbei kinda is as many said he was in after holding off Big Mom, but he is now facing T6H in struggle fight. Holding off an Yonko=/= back to back with Yonko or beating one isn't the same thing, so same can be said as when Yamato is done fighting, who he/she face later will depends where she is, but Oda has shown he love the dynamic of the M3, so we shouldn't use that same situation like before.

Fuck, ULTI, I've come to like her even more in this chapter she's a monster and has healed from the hole made in her body, LOL, KAIDO's awakening will be insane, imagine the blows KAIDO can heal, motherfucking ZEUS now it's effective, on the roof, he was shit.

Guys, don't overrate the shit out of Oden. There is buildup for Zoro to be comparable/surpass him this arc (with the "waiting for another samurai of his caliber" line) and Luffy will be above Zoro.

Oden isn't beating a single current emperor or admiral.

Guys, don't overrate the shit out of Oden. There is buildup for Zoro to be comparable/surpass him this arc (with the "waiting for another samurai of his caliber" line) and Luffy will be above Zoro.

Oden isn't beating a single current emperor or admiral.
Zoro's side is finished given Zoro is trusting Luffy and also Luffy is called an Samurai within the arc, so it is more about him beating Kaido especially Yamato is talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.