Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something?:josad:

He likely does.
Because the whole of the Live Floor will have turned. CP-0 mention the Waiters and Pleasures turning against Queen and now Tama is about to convert the rest (Gifters)

King will then no longer have to worry about friendly fire and can rain fire on all of them on the Live Floor and we'll get to see why his nickname is 'wildfire'. We already saw why Queen is called 'the plague' with the virus stuff. Soon it'll be King's turn.

Why does Jinbei fighting WW ruin his previous feats?
Does fighting WW preclude Jinbei from being able to fight Queen.

Well not that I'm surprised since Killer is now being displayed because he's fighting Hawkings.
Yamato was also fighting Ulti some chapters ago
Extreme diffing Who's Who tells how strong Jinbe is. That's a no brainer.
No, but if Sanji solos Queen, what does that tell you? I hope you can answer it by yourself.

Killer vs Hawkins is inconclusive rn. I need to see more from it.
1.) Yamato one shot her with TB.
2.) She was casual as fuck which ain't the case with Jinbe.
Post automatically merged:

wsw is king level while sasaki is jack level
jimbe>sanji>franky
Keep coping.

why sanji is stronger than jimbei? jimbei is defeat wsw easly and wsw=king
Still keep going their battle. Not finish.
Moreover, we know sanji and zoro will get detail battle panel. The others relatively will get less panel.
One of panel ,previous chapter , we have seen jimbei face as well.
Oda knows everybody miss sanji and zoro hype moments.
This first spark was given at otoko scene.
Second spark was given at soundtrack panel.
Third spark was given their costume.

High probably , zoro and sanji will fight same place and sometimes they are mad each other.

And you think sanji will not get CoC.
But in the reality everybody knows during the 21 years, monster trio does not change whatever happens. And won't change. This is reality .
Just enjoy one piece.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
R.I.P monster Trio, Chapter 455- 1016. You've had a good run, but now it's time to rest when it's all but confirmed that Yamato is going to become a strawhat.

:catsweat::catsweat::catsweat:

No wonder Jinbe and Sanji have been paired so often PTS. They gonna carry on their dynamic duo partnership to form the newly "little monster duo" and take the new world by storm.

:finally::finally:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
R.I.P monster Trio, Chapter 455- 1016. You've had a good run, but now it's time to rest when it's is 99% that Yamto is going to become a strawhat.

No wonder Jinbe and Sanji have been paired so often PTS. They gonna carry on their dynamic duo partnership to form the newly "little monster duo" and take the new world by storm.

What will luffy zoro and yamato be called then?

I really hope Yamato is joining the crew, he seems pretty powerful and he has a good design too. But I guess he needs to have a more detailed background story like the rest of the Mugiwara to convince me 100%.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Still keep going their battle. Not finish.
Moreover, we know sanji and zoro will get detail battle panel. The others relatively will get less panel.
One of panel ,previous chapter , we have seen jimbei face as well.
Oda knows everybody miss sanji and zoro hype moments.
This first spark was given at otoko scene.
Second spark was given at soundtrack panel.
Third spark was given their costume.

High probably , zoro and sanji will fight same place and sometimes they are mad each other.

And you think sanji will not get CoC.
But in the reality everybody knows during the 21 years, monster trio does not change whatever happens. And won't change. This is reality .
Just enjoy one piece.
i'm sorry but monster trio is luffy zoro and yamato (coc users) if oda wants than sanji was one of the monster trio he would've supernova and fought against kaido

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
R.I.P monster Trio, Chapter 455- 1016. You've had a good run, but now it's time to rest when it's all but confirmed that Yamto is going to become a strawhat.

monster dou without coc:finally::finally::finally:

If P1/Ulti fell here, and this is Chapter 1 of volume, next 9 chapters will cover executives going down. I wonder if Queen/King will fall by volume end as well.
You might be getting too far ahead on that assumption rn. They way both have gone down atm is very unorthodox to the way its typically done. This was even the case for the fleet fighting Doflamingo's crew.

I'm still not actually convinced either are down yet. Especially because of their powers.

Anyway, we'll see. If next chapter doesn't continue the trend or at least continue to focus on individual fights, then I truly think Ulti/P1 aren't down yet. What is happening to them seems to be the idea their crazy recovery needs to be handled in an alternative way: Aka you beat them and then use Kairoseki. Because right now, it seems extremely possible to me both get up fairly quickly considering how long this arc is poised to still last.

Extreme diffing Who's Who tells how strong Jinbe is. That's a no brainer.
No, but if Sanji solos Queen, what does that tell you? I hope you can answer it by yourself.

Killer vs Hawkins is inconclusive rn. I need to see more from it.
1.) Yamato one shot her with TB.
2.) She was casual as fuck which ain't the case with Jinbe.
Show me where that extreme diff is

If Sanji solo's Queen it tells me that Sanji is stronger than Queen

Just like how Jinbei and WW is inconclusive

1. A cheap shot
2. Ulti was also casual

How do you figure Jinbei is not casual

it's not about it not being a hype chapter. It is the fact that Oda keeps wasting time on irrelevant plots. Sabody Archipalego, Amazon Lily, Impel Down, Marine Ford and Ace/Luffy flashback COMBINED took less time than Wano alone. But yet Marine Ford had WAY MORE characters and subplots than Wano. Marine Ford was 32 chapters because there was no chapters wasted on Yamato and momo running around doing absolutely nothing for 10+ chapters.
Those arcs only legitimately focused on Luffy guys, outside of the 15 chapters on Sabaody. The focal point almost never changed.

You have the same number of characters here at Wano but they all need their plotlines resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.