Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't try to run away, is getting a hole blown through you and bleeding = tanking?
How run away when I literally said how good it was for Ulti to tank/stand up again after BM attack?
Did Ulti stand up again with I hype? Yes, would you beloved Doffy could stand up? I doubt it.

Yet he's bleeding in this chapter . Wasn't he supposed to be winning?
Mr Jinbei = flying 6 level
Never said he was supposed to win, I said he fight equal with Jinbe and that is literally happening. Jinbe=> or =WsW.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Imagine thinking Luffy was stronger than Kata at the end of fight :suresure:

Imagine thinking Luffy didn't surpass Kata at the end of Wano.

Also Imagine reading snakeman Luffy vs Kata matching blow for blow and not thinking he's at least Kata level before the end of WCI.

@RayanOO

Chapter 1009 Luffy got negged in 3 blows by Hybird Kaido. (What level is Luffy at that moment? Still below kata? Same kata who couldn't knock him out in 54 blows?)

:kobeha:

While Base Yamato is clashing with Hybird Kaido in CoC for introduction to thier fight.

Tell me what is Sanji gonna do to Dragon Kaido? Base Kaido? And against Hybird Kaido?

Answer- Die three times. One shotted in both base and Hybird.

Yamato pushing Hybird Kaido past low diff > anything Sanji will ever achieve.

Btw, you got any counter for this? Or are you conveniently ignoring it.

Kaido rocked 5 combatants who are comfortably above Sanji. Yamato will go on to 1 v 1 him.

Again, there is no comparisons to be made between these two characters, apart from who's more cringy.

Status
Not open for further replies.