Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Yeah snake man is Kata level but How long is Snakeman already ? And after that 10 minutes without Haki and no babysitter and no brûlée ? I wonder how Luffy will manage those 10 minutes without any haki to protect himself against a serious Kata :goyea:

don’t worry about the second part
And? Still matched and surpassed him at the end, cus that's just what the mc does.

:kobeha:

you think Killer is above Sanji ? Comfortably ? Never. What did he show ? Beating Queen is quite better than what Killer did.

And you think all out King will be neg diffed by Kaido ? Or all out Queen ? Just wait for the commanders to have real fight and you will be able to judge. They will surprise you.
Yes, quite comfortably infact.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/roof-top-5-hype.14804/

King won't be negged but he will be low diffed. All I know is he ain't clashing in CoC with hybird Kaido in a 1 v 1 like how Yamato is doing.

Queen nearly committed suicide against the weaker yonko when she regained her personality.

Also, you're still dodging the question.

What exactly is Sanji doing to any form of Kaido? Even his fodder Zoan form?

Answer- Nothing.

Forget Kinemon but according to CP0 NOT EVEN A SINGLE FODDER DIED THIS IS THE EXACT SAME SHIT AS DRESSROSA FUCK THIS ARC :beckmoji:
? Pretty sure the battle started with 5000 on Luffy's side and 40000 on Kaido's. The numbers are going down regardless.

Edit: It's gone through:

- 40k vs 5k (45K total)
- 24k vs 3k (27k total)
- 20k vs 7k (27k total)

13k are down. Remember how much the alliance side had taken out fodder this whole time.

Didn’t skip it. Getting an opportunity doesn’t equal being worth the level of promotion itself. The gifters, waiters and numbers had an opportunity to be F6 if they achieve said mission by Queen does that meant they could complete the mission? An more importantly did that mean they were on the same as F6?

Just cuz the F6 were given an opportunity doesn’t mean they actually as strong as the calamities.
That is literally proving my point.

Getting the opportunity doesn't mean they can actually do it , it also doesn't mean they can't actually do it.

So claiming that because they are lower in rank they are automatically weaker is plain false

If he was he would have been a Calamity. The fact he isn’t one and the fact he didn’t overthrow one point that Jack > WsW or Jack => WsW

It’s not the same things as Snack vs Perospero
Snack vs Peros can be discussed because Peros bounty is bigger, Peros has better feats, and Snack was demoted from the Sweet commander
We know he wouldn't be Calamity because the opportunity was to catch Yamato in order to have a chance at being a calamity which is the only opportunity they got to become calamity

You don't seem to understand that the branch of Observation haki that allows you to avoid attacks and stop them is in fact intent sensing. Sanji dodging Katakuris attack was only due to him sensing his intentions even under such a stressful situation. When Sanji stopped Queen and Peros attack it was also an example of that since they weren't in his line of sight so the only way he could have stopped them was by sensing their killing intent, so no he does indeed posses the ability to sense intentions.

"Another variant of Kenbunshoku Haki allows its user to sense another person's intent to act in the immediate future (especially through bloodlust/killing intent within combat), allowing them to predict what someone is going to do, usually seconds prior, in what resembles a pseudo-form of precognition. However, it should not be confused with the actual, literal ability to see into the future which (as explained below) requires another level of skill entirely.
Naturally, this predictive application of Haki is highly helpful in battle, as the user, depending on their level of proficiency, may have a vastly easier time predicting the path of enemy attacks to either dodge or counter them. The more killing intent exuded by a given enemy, the more predictable their attacks, although great enough Kenbunshoku experts can predict enemy moves whether there is murderous intent or not".
( referring to future sight)....This is off the Wiki
"The most important thing to remember is that every attack carries an intent, and a hint" - Rayleigh

Sanji not being able to activate his Armament haki is the same reason one could argue he rushed prematurely into a trap, simply put when it comes to women Sanji is easily manipulatable and often times is too overcome with emotions to make rational decisions. If Oda were to write Obv haki the way you want him to then no character would ever end up in any conflict, lets not pretend that Oda has been consistent with the way he portrays haki, especially Obv. Luffy can see the future and sense intent but he will still get hit with attacks and get caught in traps if Oda needs him to for plot purposes. "Had to asked a beat up soldier the location of the scabbards and of momo. And was incapable of sensing any of them", which proves my point that Oda isn't consistent with Obv haki and that expecting Sanji to be all knowing at all times limits what Oda can write, this does not negate the fact that Sanji's specialty is Obv haki and is more proficient at it than Zoro and maybe Luffy in certain branches. No character has shown the ability you are asking of Sanji, to know the location, intent, threat and condition of two separate groups of people no matter the situation or distance.....this is ridiculous and Sanji doesn't have to be able to do this for him to be highly skilled in Obv. "Couldn't hear the conversation any of the groups were having"...again this proves my point. Sanji was able to hear the conversation coming from the third floor in the BM situation but not this......not a Sanji issue it's just Oda deciding for Sanji not to for the storyline he has planned. Or one could say they were too far so he couldn't sense them which doesn't make him weak in Obv just puts a limit on it.....which makes sense.

One could argue that BM was hiding her intentions, a human is capable of that that's why it's easier to use Obv on an animal vs a human because one can deceive while the other cannot. BM in the field that she works in would be a master manipulator and capable of completely hiding her intentions maybe even to a point of believing her own act, this is something that cannot be ignored.

Also a gag moment doesn't lead to serious moments, if Nami punches Zoro so hard he is physically affected to the point of not being able to fight an approaching threat then that ceases to be a gag moment since it has in story purpose beyond comedy so please understand the terms you are using before using them.
Long story short he didn't sense the intent of the people he was saving and this fell into a trap because again it was a gag pertaining to a woman. He had sensed katakuri who has the intent to fire a bean at him. But when used for gag purposes was unable to an even lesser degree sense the intent of minions and was thus tricked by black Maria and co. You really ain't saying anything different. Don't know anyone who can fully hid their intent when facing a person who has observation. They can hide their motive. But not their good or I'll intentions

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Stop hating on Sanji. Jinbe is weaker.
Possible? Yes.
Likely? Yes?
Proven? Definitely not, so far.
Can you see Sanji as someone WG recruits for his overwhelming strength to be a Warlord?
I have nothing against Sanji being the 3rd strongest in the crew but he needs to show it through actions.
Not through Oda removing Jinbe from fights as he did with Robin and Franky...

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Possible? Yes.
Likely? Yes?
Can you see Sanji as someone WG recruits for his overwhelming strength to be a Warlord?
I have nothing against Sanji being the 3rd strongest in the crew but he needs to show it through actions.
kicking queen and pero at the same time both YC level

No, it literally means that. Especially in Kaido’s crew. Being lower in ranke = weaker.
You just contradicted your own point.

Do you need an opportunity from Kaido to challenge before you can get higher in rank? Yes

We know the only opportunity the TR got to get higher in rank was catching Yamato

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Possible? Yes.
Likely? Yes?
one shoting drake and p1

Oda: “Imma make real simple for the fans. Kaido’s commanders will be King, Queen, Jack. Won’t be confusing in the slightest”

Worstgen: “Who’s who might be as strong as Queen”
“King and Queen are equal”
:pepemy:

Show me where that extreme diff is

If Sanji solo's Queen it tells me that Sanji is stronger than Queen

Just like how Jinbei and WW is inconclusive

1. A cheap shot
2. Ulti was also casual

How do you figure Jinbei is not casual
Fighting for over an hour, both are evenly matched and neither of them has the upperhand. Show me where that isn't extreme diff.

And it tells you that Sanji is stronger than Jinbe.
If Luffy solo's Kizaru, it tells me that Luffy is stronger than Kizaru.
Dumb argument lol.

A +1h battle ain't inconclusive lol.

1.) Would Yamato one shot Ulti with Thunder Bagua, yes or no?
2.) Yamato casually handled G2/G3 while being seacuffed.
3.) Yamato has infinitely better portrayal than Ulti can ever hope for.
4.) Their clash was short, meanwhile Jinbe and Who's Who fight for over an hour, base Who's Who btw.

How do you figure Who's Who is not casual? How do you know Jinbe didn't show huge amount of his fishman karate to fight Who's Who off?
Post automatically merged:

And you know this how?
Is Who's Who a calamity?

Status
Not open for further replies.