Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that is all assuming Oden actually didnt wrote it and his journal is meaningless
Just because it doesn’t have any spoilers in there it doesn’t make it meaningless. The Oden journal contains a prophecy and likely information on the last ancient weapon. It doesn’t need to have a detail account of all the worlds secrets. That’s stupid

Just because it doesn’t have any spoilers in there it doesn’t make it meaningless. The Oden journal contains a prophecy and likely information on the last ancient weapon. It doesn’t need to have a detail account of all the worlds secrets. That’s stupid
You calling it spoilers? A journal having details about the journey should be stupid? Hilarious, quit it is better.

Yes they’re spoilers because it’s information that will spoil the journey the straw hats will go on and the secrets ahead

Man you’re dumbass

Yes they’re spoilers because it’s information that will spoil the journey the straw hats will go on and the secrets ahead

Man you’re dumbass
A journal purpose is literally writing on it the details about the journey. Journals are written for personal use, to remember his own adventure. The fuck could Oden know that in a future this could "spoil" to someone else the secrets ahead of their adventure? Don't call me dumbass when you don't even know what you are talking about.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Man your points are no sense. In which way the fact that Oden visited many islands that straw hats already visited invalidates the fact that he has also been in Laugh Tale and knows how it is the end of the grand line?
Because there is no ACTUAL indication that his logbook describes precisely how to get to Laugh Tale; do you write down directions to the grocery store when chronicling your day in a journal?? It’s way more asinine to assume this book is the single most valuable piece of literature in the entire OP world or like it contains untold secrets of the True History, Oda wouldn’t put a cheat code in like that…or having Robin on Luffy’s crew…or telling them about Road Poneglyphs before the end of the journey…huh, almost sounds like there’s no real basis for this defense because it’s never actually been true…

Keep denying it, Yamato is joining the crew and the journal doesn’t contain anything regarding laugh tale. You can keep arguing if you want, you’re just making yourself look like an even bigger idiot
All you can do is insult. You decided by yourself that the journal doesn't contain details about Laugh Tale, when containing details about the journey is the purpose of a journal. What is even the point of arguing against your headcannon?
Post automatically merged:

Because there is no ACTUAL indication that his logbook describes precisely how to get to Laugh Tale; do you write down directions to the grocery store when chronicling your day in a journal?? It’s way more asinine to assume this book is the single most valuable piece of literature in the entire OP world or like it contains untold secrets of the True History, Oda wouldn’t put a cheat code in like that…or having Robin on Luffy’s crew…or telling them about Road Poneglyphs before the end of the journey…huh, almost sounds like there’s no real basis for this defense because it’s never actually been true…
directions is not even the problem about it
read what i typed before replying

Last edited:
Well, it does.
The journal tells you the location of the 4 Phoneglifs, can you tell me how can any random guess that Zou has a Phoneglif???
Well, but now, a Random with no Phoneglif Idea, can know where 3 of the 4 phoneglifs are.
The diary is far more relevant than what you want to admit, because any kind of hint about the One Piece in there means the exclusion of Yamato as Nakama.
Even the "He laughed" could be considered a big spoiler for Luffy, and a reason for Yamato to not Joining the Crew.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well, it does.
The journal tells you the location of the 4 Phoneglifs, can you tell me how can any random guess that Zou has a Phoneglif???
Well, but now, a Random with no Phoneglif Idea, can know where 3 of the 4 phoneglifs are.
The diary is far more relevant than what you want to admit, because any kind of hint about the One Piece in there means the exclusion of Yamato as Nakama.
Even the "He laughed" could be considered a big spoiler for Luffy, and a reason for Yamato to not Joining the Crew.
Show me where it said Oden wrote down the location of each Poneglyph, please. Do you not understand that the audience sees things that characters in the story don’t? Just because we were shown them going to locations and finding things we as readers had known about for a long time doesn’t mean he scribbled down intimate details like that. Y’all really, truly believe Oda would put a cheat code like that in this series? I need you to think for a second, about all he’s setting up with Yamato, and tell me you honestly feel like she knows everything. If she did, wouldn’t Kaido have just gleaned information about Laugh Tale during the 20 years he tortured her? What, did they just sit in silence for two decades? He declined to become Pirate King because it was too hard making his own daughter spill the beans? It’s getting difficult to give y’all the benefit of the doubt when you insist on making the same surface arguments without considering ANY of the context or details.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yamato literally knows the One Piece is real, and aluffy didn't wanted to hear that from Rayleigh...
You remember Whitebeard screaming “ONE PIECE IS REAL” during Marineford?? Sounds like the whole world has been spoiled, guess we gotta shut the entire series down now…

I love how some of y’all think Yamato’s gonna jump down from the roof of Onigashima, find Luffy, and scream every secret of the OP world’s history directly into his face…thank God that Oda isn’t as incompetent a storyteller as the rest of you are.

Show me where it said Oden wrote down the location of each Poneglyph, please. Do you not understand that the audience sees things that characters in the story don’t? Just because we were shown them going to locations and finding things we as readers had known about for a long time doesn’t mean he scribbled down intimate details like that. Y’all really, truly believe Oda would put a cheat code like that in this series? I need you to think for a second, about all he’s setting up with Yamato, and tell me you honestly feel like she knows everything. If she did, wouldn’t Kaido have just gleaned information about Laugh Tale during the 20 years he tortured her? What, did they just sit in silence for two decades? He declined to become Pirate King because it was too hard making his own daughter spill the beans? It’s getting difficult to give y’all the benefit of the doubt when you insist on making the same surface arguments without considering ANY of the context or details.
The flashback is a Lite version of the travel, with unknown content for us (Like Lyffy's dream), and there has been hints of having a lot of stuff in there, like the Joy Boy part...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The flashback is a Lite version of the travel, with unknown content for us (Like Lyffy's dream), and there has been hints of having a lot of stuff in there, like the Joy Boy part...
So, again, Yamato’s been waiting for this one specific dude so she can immediately ruin his journey when he shows up. Does that really sound right to you? Seriously, is that what you expect to happen?

You remember Whitebeard screaming “ONE PIECE IS REAL” during Marineford?? Sounds like the whole world has been spoiled, guess we gotta shut the entire series down now…

I love how some of y’all think Yamato’s gonna jump down from the roof of Onigashima, find Luffy, and scream every secret of the OP world’s history directly into his face…thank God that Oda isn’t as incompetent a storyteller as the rest of you are.
The whole world, but NOT LUFFY, not even the Dukes confirmed him about the existence of the One Piece.
So now, a character that knows about the existence of the OP has to shut up about this because you wanted it on the Crew???
That is ridiculous, and more ridiculous when you consider Law wants to know everything about the D's and the story of the OP world, but you don't want to even think on Yamato sailing with Law xD

Status
Not open for further replies.