Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you’re just throwing out random forms and names. Ulti held back Yamato, who wanted to save Momo. That was a prolonged clash.

I guarantee you Ulti can’t hold back all the Scabbards with Sulong Dukes. Stop it with this garbage.
You might need to re read Onigashima, Yamato was casually talking with others while Ulti attacked and after Luffy said to protect Momo Yamato left Ulti.

I would assume the rat would be Grey Rat as grey is usually associated with mice/rats
Possibly.

Also just to add, I do think Yamato is last and Aokiji will always be taken by Kuzan. "11" crew members matches Blackbeard and his 10 captains. It could also match Shanks, Mihawk (if they ally) and the current 9 existing subordinates he has (including Rockstar). It could be the 11 of 12 Zodiac admirals without Aokiji). Finally, if Im and the Gorosei play a role, it's possible Im, Gorosei, Kong and 5 unknown world government operatives (not CP-0, but potentially people who work under Kong and Control the 4 blues plus Grandline).

I do personally think these Marine and WG factions exist (5 unknown characters each). Plus it does not include CP-0 or the SSG, but I think the former is reserved for the Revolutionaries while the latter are possible arc villains coming up.

Sanji is more clever , better strategist , better cooker , better crew mate , better good person.
Zoro sleep training sleep training.
1- Clever
That's why he thought that big mom would respect him and not kill his family / his crew if he married her daughter .

2- strategist

Sanji : i will protect my captain and talks about plans around

Sanji : we screwed up

3- Better crew mate

Jinbei joined and didn't do anything to him and Sanji started picking on him or when Jinbei apologized to Nami about somethings he didn't even do sanji said kill urself jumping like clown despite that Jinbei was a main factor of Luffy being alive also saving him from his break down after ace died

4- better cooker
Good for him

5- better good person
sanji said kill urself jumping like clown despite that Jinbei was a main factor of Luffy being alive also saving him from his break down after ace died
Even though sanji don't make any training any time, he always is good fighter.
1- He got his leg cracked against troll vergo
2- he got low diffed by doffy
3- he couldn't beat page one the weakest tobi roppo .

Zoro have more durability than Sanji . That is why sanji get CoO. But as a damage , no difference so much
• Sanji's CoO feat :
Drake tailed him

Think if sanji make training....
That's why RS is there to save his ass using durability / invisiblity / booster for speed / fly / defence using the cape / AP from the speed boost .

Overall boost for his stats

Possibly.

Also just to add, I do think Yamato is last and Aokiji will always be taken by Kuzan. "11" crew members matches Blackbeard and his 10 captains. It could also match Shanks, Mihawk (if they ally) and the current 9 existing subordinates he has (including Rockstar). It could be the 11 of 12 Zodiac admirals without Aokiji). Finally, if Im and the Gorosei play a role, it's possible Im, Gorosei, Kong and 5 unknown world government operatives (not CP-0, but potentially people who work under Kong and Control the 4 blues plus Grandline).

I do personally think these Marine and WG factions exist (5 unknown characters each). Plus it does not include CP-0 or the SSG, but I think the former is reserved for the Revolutionaries while the latter are possible arc villains coming up.
Yeah, looking at current events in the story, WG should be locked with the Revolutionaries.

SSG I think would make for interesting antagonists for an upcoming arc with how mysterious they are yet already hold so much weight.

Yeah, looking at current events in the story, WG should be locked with the Revolutionaries.

SSG I think would make for interesting antagonists for an upcoming arc with how mysterious they are yet already hold so much weight.
Just to note, I'm actually separating CP-0 from the main WG operatives.

Basically CP-0 vs Revolutionaries seems very much set up by the story.

But Im/Gorosei/Kong/Other head branches in the WG are possibly the big name enemies for the crew and their allies by the end. This along with the "Zodiac" Admirals and maybe Blackbeard or Shanks (depending on when or how those 2 fall it could be before or after the Final War) could truly define the last big 4 major factions against Luffy's crew and allies (I usually place Mihawk with Shanks for this reason). I could just see it being absolute Chaos between them, allies and fodder.

But yeah I think post Wano we have to see if the SSG are final war related threats or actual main antagonists in a Vegapunk centric arc. Then there is Elbaf if it's not related to any of the 5 factions mentioned above (6 if including CP-0)

1- Clever
That's why he thought that big mom would respect him and not kill his family / his crew if he married her daughter .

2- strategist

Sanji : i will protect my captain and talks about plans around

Sanji : we screwed up

3- Better crew mate

Jinbei joined and didn't do anything to him and Sanji started picking on him or when Jinbei apologized to Nami about somethings he didn't even do sanji said kill urself jumping like clown despite that Jinbei was a main factor of Luffy being alive also saving him from his break down after ace died

4- better cooker
Good for him

5- better good person
sanji said kill urself jumping like clown despite that Jinbei was a main factor of Luffy being alive also saving him from his break down after ace died

1- He got his leg cracked against troll vergo
2- he got low diffed by doffy
3- he couldn't beat page one the weakest tobi roppo .

• Sanji's CoO feat :
Drake tailed him

That's why RS is there to save his ass using durability / invisiblity / booster for speed / fly / defence using the cape / AP from the speed boost .

Overall boost for his stats
I dont agree with your opinion. Their thoughts were born with hate fire.d.d
Secondly , I said Than zoro. Do you know comparison sentence ?
3. Drake tailed him ? ? ? What do you want ? Anybody cannot touch sanji because have CoO . Haki does not work as you thought. Just learn.
4. When vergo break sanji breakk, nami destroyed his body plus his armament haki not strong as vergo. If zoro faced doflamingo what would it happen ?????????? . At least , he is in there to protect his crew. He couldn't beat page 1 . What did you expect . To kill him. Break neck ??????

Dude you are feeding just hate.d

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If zoro faced doflamingo what would it happen
Dressrosa Zoro would extreme diff Doffy.
Post automatically merged:

Fishman Island Sanji sucked ass.

Just to note, I'm actually separating CP-0 from the main WG operatives.

Basically CP-0 vs Revolutionaries seems very much set up by the story.

But Im/Gorosei/Kong/Other head branches in the WG are possibly the big name enemies for the crew and their allies by the end. This along with the "Zodiac" Admirals and maybe Blackbeard or Shanks (depending on when or how those 2 fall it could be before or after the Final War) could truly define the last big 4 major factions against Luffy's crew and allies (I usually place Mihawk with Shanks for this reason). I could just see it being absolute Chaos between them, allies and fodder.

But yeah I think post Wano we have to see if the SSG are final war related threats or actual main antagonists in a Vegapunk centric arc. Then there is Elbaf if it's not related to any of the 5 factions mentioned above (6 if including CP-0)
Yeah, in that case, that break down makes a lot more sense

Status
Not open for further replies.