Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont agree with your opinion. Their thoughts were born with hate fire.d.d
Secondly , I said Than zoro. Do you know comparison sentence ?
I just give u some arguments about that topic

3. Drake tailed him ? ? ? What do you want ? Anybody cannot touch sanji because have CoO . Haki does not work as you thought. Just learn
You said better CoO i'm waiting for Zoro to get tailed

4. When vergo break sanji breakk, nami destroyed his body plus his armament haki not strong as vergo. If zoro faced doflamingo what would it happen ?????????? .
So when Sanji attacked Vergo and kicked his metalic body didn't have his body cracked or show discomfort only after vergo attacked hil with his ankle where there is no muscles oh sanji had his leg cracked because because pathetic excuses where Usopp tanked that shit and still kicked around

• Sanji vs Doffy who low diffed him and Law tried to save him

• Zoro was trying to save Law from doffy after he saved Sanji from doffy .
See the pathern lmao

• Zoro clashed with someone stronger than doffy and made him shiver and got pushed and called his attack dangerous / hard to deal with .

At least , he is in there to protect his crew. He couldn't beat page 1 . What did you expect . To kill him. Break neck ??????
He said he would eliminate page one for good but he couldn't

Dude you are feeding just hate.d
Facts aren't hate lmao

S

Shepherd

That's why he thought that big mom would respect him and not kill his family / his crew if he married her daughter .
He had no choice, BM was going to pursue Luffy regardless. Sanji had his hands tied :kayneshrug:

Sanji : i will protect my captain and talks about plans around

Sanji : we screwed up
Sanji's plan saved millions of lives in WCI and is the reason they were able to escape Totland, same thing when he opened the gates in Enies Lobby, same thing when he tricked Crocodile ruining his plans, just like Sanji's plan to take the weak trio to Zou safely

Sanji is simply far more intelligent and of a strategist then Zolo

Jinbei joined and didn't do anything to him and Sanji started picking on him or when Jinbei apologized to Nami about somethings he didn't even do sanji said kill urself jumping like clown despite that Jinbei was a main factor of Luffy being alive also saving him from his break down after ace died
Sanji was hostile to Jinbei, doesn't mean Sanji's a bad crewmate, if anything it's the opposite since Sanji shows that he cares enough about the crew to be overprotective when somebody new joins. Also, Sanji wasn't aware of Jinbei's helping towards Luffy, all he knew was that Jinbei was affiliated with the man who abused Nami growing up.

1- He got his leg cracked against troll vergo
His body took a massive explosion head-on earlier that day, weakened to the point where even a gag punch from Nami inflicted lots of pain
2- he got low diffed by doffy
Doffy is low-admiral level, required Luffy and Law (both YC1+) to take down + has multi-island level feat (birdcage)

3- he couldn't beat page one the weakest tobi roppo .
Sanji used 2 unnamed kicks and P1 immedietly went into Hybrid, stop the cap LOL

Sanji is currently ragdolling YC2 + just 1 shot a YC4 :steef:

• Sanji's CoO feat :
Drake tailed him
Sanji already has YC1 lvl CoO, sensed Katakuri's attack, CoO better than Luffy's himself

"I've still got a lot to learn about color of observation" :kawak:

That's why RS is there to save his ass using durability / invisiblity / booster for speed / fly / defence using the cape / AP from the speed boost .
And yet Sanji still ragdolling Queen and Pero without it :crazwhat:

So when Sanji attacked Vergo and kicked his metalic body didn't have his body cracked or show discomfort only after vergo attacked hil with his ankle where there is no muscles oh sanji had his leg cracked because because pathetic excuses where Usopp tanked that shit and still kicked around

See the pathern lmao

• Zoro clashed with someone stronger than doffy and made him shiver and got pushed and called his attack dangerous / hard to deal with .

Facts aren't hate lmao
You're done on this forum, im reporting you and getting you thread banned for saying too many facts.

Too many Zoro facts are now allowed on here

See the pathern lmao

Facts aren't hate lmao
He aminagoyim ya. Even if luffy defeat dofy so many trials, zoro directly give ext did. Which world are you living. This is luffys adventure . But you don't have shame. You said zoro is strong as luffy.

You ar right. Luffy is idiot. Send zoro and handle everyone.

He had no choice, BM was going to pursue Luffy regardless. Sanji had his hands tied
Why he isn't smart enough to not fall for that bs and ask for help from his crew instead believed her like a clown ?

Sanji's plan saved millions of lives in WCI and is the reason they were able to escape Totland, same thing when he opened the gates in Enies Lobby, same thing when he tricked Crocodile ruining his plans, just like Sanji's plan to take the weak trio to Zou safely

Sanji is simply
1- The last time i checked Zoro's strategy what saved them from mr2 imitation ; Sanji's brain couldn't come with that lmao

Sanji planned as how to save luffy in the end we are screwed .

Sanji was hostile to Jinbei, doesn't mean Sanji's a bad crewmate, if anything it's the opposite since Sanji shows that he cares enough about the crew to be overprotective when somebody new joins. Also, Sanji wasn't aware of Jinbei's helping towards Luffy, all he knew was that Jinbei was affiliated with the man who abused Nami growing up.
Jinbei did nothing to nami instead he took the blame for arlong's wrong doing like a man even nami didn't take that in her heart instead clown sanji who had nothing related to the topic asked him to kill himself lmao

His body took a massive explosion head-on earlier that day, weakened to the point where even a gag punch from Nami inflicted lots of pain

Doffy is low-admiral level, required Luffy and Law (both YC1+) to take down + has multi-island level feat (birdcage)
Headcanon.com

Sanji already has YC1 lvl CoO, sensed Katakuri's attack, CoO better than Luffy's himself
Expectation : sensing someone powerful like BM and facing her

Reality :
He came to save a prostitute and got tagged by black tooth and didn't know about BM

:milaugh:

And yet Sanji still ragdolling Queen and Pero without it
After all that attack and spinning
Queen :
Judge's son .

Perospero :
Just fought 2 sulong fighters and said they would have beaten him if the moon is still there.

Peropspero :
He is still awake and saod perorin

That is the case, Nami and Usopp had the change to overcome over their limit, like in the past, that was the first fight where Nami and Usopp finally could improve themselve a lot. Like getting one haki grow, more growing with their skills.
Make it a two vs one with Nami and Usopp having their hardest battle, iit would be far better as what we get now.
As Kaido or Queen aren´t far above Luffy or Sanji(Sanji as example couldn´t even fight Doffy over minutes and look now).

Since the timeskip we ask ourself, when the strawhats actually get their serious hard battle? We reach Fishmen island, very easy battles, we reach PH, no real 1on1 battle for most strawhats, we reach DR(one halfway and a important arc), Oda skip half of the strawhats because of the grandfleet, the other part expect Franky and Luffy had easy battles, we reach Wci arc with the other strawhat crew, again we skip fights and only Luffy get one. When we always ask for battles for the strawhats we hear word like this"just wait their actually get their hard battle in Wano, it going to be a epic battle between the first Yonkou vs Strawhats in a all out battle"!! And what happen? We reach Wano and it is still the same, Nami and Usopp didn´t get any hard battle, they get saved again by plot and someone else put the work(in this case BM and Zeus). People fucking wait over 400 chapters actually to see if the strawhat get their battle and that iis the result.

I can ignore few small mistake or plotarmors as what Oda did with Queen or the Big mom pirates, no problem since mistakes can always happen. But I can´t simple ignore how Oda threat his important characters, his main characters while side characters get more shine(Tama/Scabbard/Samurai). We have a build up over 400chapters for this, imagine fucking 400 chapters where the strawhats didn´t get any serious 1on1 battles. 400 chapters are more as the entire Myheroacademia manga, do you guys understand how big the build up was? And the result is disappointing, nothing change and it actually even worse as I imagine. And im not even a big Nami or Usopp fan, imagine how his fans feel after getting such a terrible battle. Imagine if this was Luffy or Zoro who would get such threatment, would people still ignore it? People don´t watch One piece because of characters like Tama, the samurai or the scabbards, the poll in recent months speaks a lot about how the most people feel right now.

I can ignore many things, miistakes, but I can´t ignore how Oda threat her Ulti,Pageone(both together haven´t even have more then 1named attack shown), Nami and Usopp. I would even put Oden 5dancing over this terrible writing battle, why? Because the 5dancing shit with Oden isn´t important as what Usopp and Nami get this arc, 400 chapters of build up only for that.
Nami get a power up by Zeus and Usopp got an haki grow in Dressrosa.

The issue here seems to me that you are waiting from Nami and Usopp things that they never show even pre-timeskip. They are not fighters who grow through every fight.

Luffy and Sanji are fighters, that the difference.

And you will see this with the fighters of the crew. You already saw that with Luffy and with Zoro by the way.
From how the fight played out the only difference with pre-TS is that in this fight Nami and Usopp were totally outclass so Oda used Big Mom to help.

And we do know now the limit of Nami and Usopp. We know they are weaker than people on Tobbi Roppo level .

The thing is...there were no build up for Nami and Usopp fights, just your expectations. Which is not the same thing.

And I think it is the big issue of the One Piece community right now, it seems that a lot of people are unable to accept that their expectations were off. But it is also Oda fault, he waited to long to deliver on the fight which made people develop wild expectations + yeah the choice that he made to not take time on fights anymore was clearly a mistake imo seeing how he is handling his storytelling.

I understand the frustration but some criticisms are not legitimate imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.