rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The next usually defend answer: " If you not like the story then watch someone else"
Yeah like it is easy to throw his favourite manga away after watching/reading it for over 10-20years.
Yep you seems be like the usually twitter fan. Criticize is forgeinword for you guys.
Guess you are only capable of reading the comments where I don't criticize? Cause I clearly criticized the manga right before you said this but okay lmao

"Good story building" yeah right, I will give Oda this, he's good at building hype but when it comes to delivery him and his editors fail massively in that aspect
Yeah he does tend to be very lacking with the actual delivery. Especially in terms of battles outside of Luffy vs X. But I have to say that the I believe the majority of what Oda does is well thought out and well written, even though he doesn't seem to give a shit about actually living up to the hype he creates at times.

So you have right to criticize the mangas and others not? Why you even make a statement then against the criticize of user here?
Did I say that? If you want to criticize me or the manga that's fine but if you want to make assumptions like "you seem like a twitter user" or putting words in my mouth then how is that criticizing? You're basically lying in order to get a point across. I never use twitter cause it's toxic, nor did I ever say that people can't criticize the manga, my point was that they do it to an excessive extent. Stop making up things and actually read what I say before assuming what I mean to say.

The weak trio is finally moving towards some power ups with nami getting Zeus and Usopp getting some clout
Nami literally did nothing, it was all Zeus, and basically, pure luck. If the weaker straw hats are going to get more powerful like this instead of improving their haki and other stuff, then I can say that I don't like it. Usopp was cool tho. The way Page-One and Ulti were dealt with was really disappointing.

We get even more insight into Kaido, which we have waited a long time for, now we get a definite statement that he has a reason for being in Wano, which might be related to Joyboy
Yeah, something Oda is gonna stall for like another 20-30 more chapters. Anyways, it's one of the very few things that made the chapter a little interesting.

we get to see shocked reactions from the tobi roppo which is cool
Wow. You forgot about all these fights getting off-screened alongside. We've even yet to see Robin/Brook and Black Maria in a single together even tho it has been so much time since their fight begun.

Yamato that she will do everything she can to sail with the straw hats, even risking her life to stall for her future captain
Yeah, I would say that this was the only 'good' part of the chapter.

Not every chapter has to be good but this was a below-average one when compared to the other Onigashima chapters, and this is coming from someone who rarely finds the OP chapters 'bad'. The story really didn't move forward a lot and the plotlines which did were quite disappointing imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.