Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness! I'm the Butler!

@Udell I matched with Ten whom both Rhea and pein got as town. But TAC is saying I'm the invoker here and using my Butler role to push his agenda!

Makes no sense to investigate me twice when he already got the result on Night 1 that I was offensive.
Pein is confirmed because he flip. Rhea isn't confirmed so when I think about it you could be invoker because someone redirected Mango last night.

Rhea

Cattitude
β€Ž
I messed up my breakfast and had to make it again 😭

Before I go I want to say how I feel now. Between TAC or Lind there might be cults but I'm a bit hopeful it's just Town vs Town. So I hope that if one of you is selected, my suggestion is that we should focus on the invoker after this.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Ok so if TAC really truly is the princess we should have 2vs 3 votes
2 on TAC and 3 on lind

if TAC is princess Tac will become queen-
Doesn't change the fact that he is converted. Upon conversion votes will count as 2 for him.

TAC is scum and pushing me for a lynch!

YOU ARE CORRECT IN ONE ASPECT.

A SINGLE, MEASLY ASPECT

MY QUEST IS TO LYNCH YOU, FOR YOU OVERPLAYED YOUR SCUM HAND. YOU POISONED MY FATHER AND TURNED USOPPP INTO A CULT KING AND NOW YOU DESIRE THE THRONE

NAY

NAY I SAY

NAY!

I WILL TOSS YOU INTO A FURNACE BEFORE I SEE THIS KINGDOM DEFILED!
CULT CAN'T CONVERT THE KING!

YOUR FATHER WAS A NO GOOD EVIL DOER AND YOU REEK THE SAME SCENT AS HIM!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
Doesn't change the fact that he is converted. Upon conversion votes will count as 2 for him.

TAC is scum and pushing me for a lynch!

CULT CAN'T CONVERT THE KING!

YOUR FATHER WAS A NO GOOD EVIL DOER AND YOU REEK THE SAME SCENT AS HIM!
WHAT DARK PROMISES DID THE CULT MAKE YOU LINDIE?

DIE WITH HONOR AND HONESTY AND WE WILL REMEMBER YOU BETTER

CONTINUE THIS PATH OF HERSEY AND I WILL DO TO YOU AND YOUR ALLIES WHAT OCCURED IN THE DOCUMENTARY-FILM HUMAN CENTPIEDE!

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Pein is confirmed because he flip. Rhea isn't confirmed so when I think about it you could be invoker because someone redirected Mango last night.
Fine, I'm the butler and TAC is scum. But the choice is yours.

WHAT DARK PROMISES DID THE CULT MAKE YOU LINDIE?

DIE WITH HONOR AND HONESTY AND WE WILL REMEMBER YOU BETTER

CONTINUE THIS PATH OF HERSEY AND I WILL DO TO YOU AND YOUR ALLIES WHAT OCCURED IN THE DOCUMENTARY-FILM HUMAN CENTPIEDE!
I COULDN'T SEE ANY MOVIE AFTER YOUR FATHER TOOK AWAY THE TV FROM THE SERVENTS QUARTERS! SO I KNOW NOT WHAT MOVIE YOU TALK OFF.

YOU AND YOUR FATHER BOTH THREATENED ME! THE BLOOD OF THE EVIL KING STILL LIVES!

Status
Not open for further replies.