Status
Not open for further replies.
He already used decide fate when he saved tpein from being lynched

Cuz I don’t think you are BD. If you’re a neutral benign you should just admit now

The previous 2 games have all been like this so I don’t see why not.

lmao nope you’re dead wrong. I’m court wizard, it’s already out there
And YET Light the obvious town is dead. I don't believe you, you're certainly the killer here.

Anyone here want to confirm if they got intensified? I will wait because scum kiwi think she smart.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
And YET Light the obvious town is dead. I don't believe you, you're certainly the killer here.

Anyone here want to confirm if they got intensified? I will wait because scum kiwi think she smart.
Bruh

What do you think this is lol. No one gets notified about being targeted by an ability

And I was literally jailed last night, how tf did I kill Light?

Bruh

What do you think this is lol. No one gets notified about being targeted by an ability

And I was literally jailed last night, how tf did I kill Light?
This is ToL, stop lying now. Whenever you intensify someone you are notified, if you are attacked you are notified, if you healed and attack notified. Don't play that game with me now.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
She can't kill Light but she can protect him but she didn't. Icy veins is a day ability and intensify is a night ability. You mean to tell me Kiwi failed all her protects?
I mean I didn't know it was common knowledge Light was gonna jail Kiwi, if it was I must've missed it.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Its a day ability Mango. Kiwi is lying.
Lmao I used clear mind on mango during the day.

Oh yeah!

This also true tho, but, if it's day ability you either slipped or misread just now lmao
how did I slip? If we’re speaking strictly for sorcerer, wiki says placing bombs is day but they can kill someone at night

This is ToL, stop lying now. Whenever you intensify someone you are notified, if you are attacked you are notified, if you healed and attack notified. Don't play that game with me now.
https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_Court_Wizard

mechanics part 1:

• You will not be aware if Intensify helped your target, only your target will know.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
She can't kill Light but she can protect him but she didn't. Icy veins is a day ability and intensify is a night ability. You mean to tell me Kiwi failed all her protects?
I never said I used icy veins on Light cuz I sussed him? I even wrote the jailer an essay last night about why Light is sus af lmao.

I used Icy veins on D2 on Rhea cuz she claimed maid

Lmao I used clear mind on mango during the day.

how did I slip? If we’re speaking strictly for sorcerer, wiki says placing bombs is day but they can kill someone at night

https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/The_Court_Wizard

mechanics part 1:

• You will not be aware if Intensify helped your target, only your target will know.
Lmao you use clear mind over Icy veins? Cult are going for kills, they have 2 - 3.

I don't buy anything you say.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Anyone with a brain should have known Light would have been targeted. However I literally screwed over cult so now kiwi is tilted and shooting for the Udell is neutral killer angle.
Well she claims she clear minded me instead, so there's that.
It's a tough claim, and her being imprisoned makes it also hard to prove her guilt.

Imo, I don't think this case is strong enough on her atm, but apart from that I don't know. In the worst case scenario she is the Scorned, but she is most probably not the invoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.