General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

S

Shepherd

By being lethal genius he can use his leg as a sword around to cut ppl
I'm not denying this, I am merely saying his ability to use his legs as swords is a testament to his physical strength thus it would be included in his 2200 Doriki.

Hurray, you found 1 instance of Kaku actually using his swords to attack and even then he also uses his legs as well.

Now go find the other numerous other instances where Kaku uses his legs, neck and nose instead. KAKU IS NOT A PURE SWORDSMAN THUS HIS DORIKI DOESNT CHANGE 😁

So Base Jyabura is nothing special and swordless Kaku is better than him while 4 sword style Kaku >>> Swordless Kaku
Base Kaku is nothing special either, he couldn't do anything to Zolo, so he had to enter Hybrid.

Base Lucci couldn't do anything to G2 Luffy and had to enter Hybrid.

We can imply the same would be for Jabura. Their base forms are only there to fight fodder basically.

He didn't use his neck before and could fight with his swords and leg against Zoro three sword style
Sure he could spar with Zolo but he needed his neck to actually deal damage. His Hybrid is all that mattered in that fight same with Lucci's and Jabura's.

It's good that Jyabura is also faster and more mobile than Kaku. During the fight Kaku is very stationary, compared to Jyabura in his hybrid who has moves like this:

Show me Kaku in his Hybrid form moving that fast

By the way, this attack wasn't his strongest.

If you paid any attention you would know the one that Jabura used on Sanji was far stronger because it had Geppo behind it.
Kaku literally dodged a sneak attack from Jabra.

If you wanted to include a 10 years old shanks, sure :milaugh:
My point stands correct...
There is no limit to how many CoC users you can have... it all depends on the leader if he is well respected enough by his crew to obey his demand and not reject his orders or disobey or invoke riots against him...

Blackbeard crew has NO confirmed CoC users thus far, including Blackbeard himself... yet we have Avalo Pizzaro here saying he wants to be the captain...

It’s all about respect...

WB first saw that Oden as a CoC user would be bad for his crew... but later on it was shown that he was the best crewmate he had...

Kaku literally dodged a sneak attack from Jabra.
Jabra so strong that he is part of CP-0.
Oh wait.... he isn't :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

My point stands correct...
There is no limit to how many CoC users you can have... it all depends on the leader if he is well respected enough by his crew to obey his demand and not reject his orders or disobey or invoke riots against him...

Blackbeard crew has NO confirmed CoC users thus far, including Blackbeard himself... yet we have Avalo Pizzaro here saying he wants to be the captain...

It’s all about respect...

WB first saw that Oden as a CoC user would be bad for his crew... but later on it was shown that he was the best crewmate he had...
So you really think that 10 CoC users in a crew can be buddy buddy. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Jabra so strong that he is part of CP-0.
Oh wait.... he isn't :milaugh:

So you really think that 10 CoC users in a crew can be buddy buddy. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
If they are chosen well...sure.

Roger, Rayleigh, Oden were buddies... if the other 7 are as good natured as those 3, they can be buddies...especially if the leader is very good and respected by all of them

If they are chosen well...sure.

Roger, Rayleigh, Oden were buddies... if the other 7 are as good natured as those 3, they can be buddies...especially if the leader is very good and respected by all of them
LOL, which 10 of the current known CoC users at their prime you think can be in a pirate crew together that will actually work?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Again, what the hell does your hypothetical situation matter? The fact remains that they have chosen a path that requires them to be strong in order to accomplish their dreams. Them not having to be strong had they chosen a different path means fuck all because they have to be due to the path they chose.
Dude are you gonna answer the questions or not. This is boring just admit you are wrong or answer the questions it's simple. If you reply without answering the questions imma just take as you are wrong. Here we go if the sh's never fought again can zoro and luffy accomplish their dreams? Can the other sh's still accomplish their dreams?

LOL, which 10 of the current known CoC users at their prime you think can be in a pirate crew together that will actually work?
Hmmm... There aren’t a lot of users... but if you want me to pick random CoC users and tell you they can be good buddies together with Luffy as their leader without causing problems... hmm I’ll say:
1- Luffy
2- Zoro
3- Yamato
4- Hancock
5- Chinjao (his fleet is already a SH subbordinate lol)
6- Katakuri
7- Rayleigh (coming back from retirement) Lol
8- Shanks (after Luffy surpasses him, he can follow and back him up)

Rest are evil or dead... not a fair way to ask me for 10... but if Sanji and Usopp unlock it... there you have 10 members who can be buddies Lol

Oda gave more Luffy and Zoro scenes at Wano cuz WCI was full of Luffy and Sanji, and as they are Luffy's main "Commanders", thats how they need to be highlighted. And Wano is all about fights basicly, Zoro needed to be showcased with Luffy somehow, thats obvious, but now he is probably fighting King while Sanji fights Queen, thats something Zoro fans usually ignore, and the fact that Zoro and Sanji got MUCH more moments than Luffy/Zoro, some of them may get mad when you bring Jabra and Kaku even nowadays
Do zoro and sanji have more moments than luffy and zoro? I feel like someone needs to fact check that..... Make a thread on it or something......

Hmmm... There aren’t a lot of users... but if you want me to pick random CoC users and tell you they can be good buddies together with Luffy as their leader without causing problems... hmm I’ll say:
1- Luffy
2- Zoro
3- Yamato
4- Hancock
5- Chinjao (his fleet is already a SH subbordinate lol)
6- Katakuri
7- Rayleigh (coming back from retirement) Lol
8- Shanks (after Luffy surpasses him, he can follow and back him up)

Rest are evil or dead... not a fair way to ask me for 10... but if Sanji and Usopp unlock it... there you have 10 members who can be buddies Lol
Did you even read my question?
"LOL, which 10 of the current known CoC users at their prime you think can be in a pirate crew together that will actually work?"

You gave me a list of only 8 and two dudes are in their 70s.
And on top of that, you are telling me Shanks will join Luffy's crew?????

As far as we grasped thus far even by applying a linear CoC parallel with the Roger Pirates 3 would be a decent number for the SHs. :kayneshrug:
3 is decent, 4 is probably pushing it. But some people think 10 is doable. :milaugh:

Did you even read my question?
"LOL, which 10 of the current known CoC users at their prime you think can be in a pirate crew together that will actually work?"

You gave me a lot of only 8 and two are in their 70s.
And you are telling me Shanks will join Luffy's crew?????
Then your demand/question is invalid and sorry to say this but “retarded also”

You are asking for 10 names, who are ALIVE, ACTIVE, and in their PRIME!?

Dude there aren’t even 10 current CoC users in their prime to begin with...

It’s really a retarded demand... it’s like asking you now to name me 20 Strawhat members when there is literally only 10 members no more

Then your demand/question is invalid and sorry to say this but “retarded also”

You are asking for 10 names, who are ALIVE, ACTIVE, and in their PRIME!?

Dude there aren’t even 10 current CoC users in their prime to begin with...

It’s really a retarded demand... it’s like asking you now to name me 20 Strawhat members when there is literally only 10 members no more
Reread my question again, Mr. baldy chubby head.
This is literally my 2nd time asking you to reread, please don't make me do it again.

I asked for at their prime, i never asked for alive or dead.
What did you get on your English SAT? :milaugh:

Reread my question again, Mr. baldy head.
This is literally my 2nd time asking you to reread, please don't make me do it again.

I asked for at their prime, i never asked for alive or dead.
What did you get on your English SAT? :milaugh:
I will repeat... 10 is stupid and retarded number when there are few users in general dead or alive...

You asked me a question first telling me.. can a 10 CoC be buddies? I answered with “if they are as good natured as Roger/Rayleigh/Oden/Luffy/Zoro...etc and they were picked carefully and the leader is respected... then YES... they can be buddies..

asking me to name 10 is plain stupid and retarded cause there aren’t many users to begin with... however..

The fact that Roger/Rayleigh/Oden can be in one crew already shits on your agenda of saying there cannot be CoC buddies in one crew

I will repeat... 10 is stupid and retarded number when there are few users in general dead or alive...

You asked me a question first telling me.. can a 10 CoC be buddies? I answered with “if they are as good natured as Roger/Rayleigh/Oden/Luffy/Zoro...etc and they were picked carefully and the leader is respected... then YES... they can be buddies..

asking me to name 10 is plain stupid and retarded cause there aren’t many users to begin with... however..

The fact that Roger/Rayleigh/Oden can be in one crew already shits on your agenda of saying there cannot be CoC buddies in one crew
FINALLY.
Now you have come clean and said that you can't name 10 CoC users that can be buddy buddy at their prime.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

False correlation if anything that makes Kaku slower because he has more mass/lankiness to move around. This also means Kaku is far more vulnerable up close due to his lanky physique

Once again not true, Rankyaku is cool and better at a range but let's be real Shigan is what actually kills, not Rankyaku.

Jabura's entire fighting style revolves around Tekkai quit the cap, Kaku is larger and has objectively worse Tekkai meaning he's just a bigger and easier target more often than not

Sure he covers more ground but Jabura can close distance far better because his Hybrid form is smaller (less weight) thus faster and much better for using Geppou.

He used swords but literally all of his strongest attacks revolve around Ranyaku which utilize his legs. Kaku used his nose more for attacking even more than his sword. His swords are there to parry and defend more often that not.

Also if you want to include his swords then include Jabura's claws

No he's not naturally more sturdy lol Jyabura can use Tekkai while moving meaning even if you catch him off guard as Sanji often did, he'll be using iron body to defend. The only reason Sanji was even able to win is due to Sanji's DJ that ignores defense
Bullshit. You confirmed that he is bulkier yet his defense is weaker than jyubra? That's bullshit simply based on the fact that he naturally has more mass than jyubra. The only advantage jyubra tekkai had was the ability to use it while fighting. In no way was it ever stated to be more denser than kakus. In fact you answered my point that if they both have tekkai of the same level then the one with the bigger body has more defense.

Also bullshit about him being slower since it was never implied he got slower. In fact when he accidentally increased his arm and legs length he realized that he can actually cover more distance along with havng more reach. And even if kaku and jyubra were at the same level of speed the advantage still goes to kaku because of reach. Which even further increases when he adds physical swords into the mix.

Sihigan kills? Lol who has the cp9 kill with shigan? Lucci who specializes in it couldn't kill fluffy with it. Hence why he had to rely on ryokogun. Based on damaged AP along with area affect storm leg > shigan.

And lastly kakus swords > jyubaras claws in lethalness and range

Last edited: