General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

Maybe Law, but I can’t think of any other supernova having CoC.
Even Law would be a stretch, to me, he doesn't look like a Conqueror. But who knows. And since Zoro has it, if Killer's personality is somehow close to Zoro's he could unlock his CoC too.
Post automatically merged:

Don't answer to CoC pervert.d nobody know what he talking about . Let him go . He speak himself .ddd
Too bad because he alr answered, and you did too so... When you take an L you are the first one to don't answer back. I still remember your "To get advanced haki you need CoC". Once I proved you wrong, you didn't answer back. That's your modus operandi.

Last edited:
Even Law would be a stretch, to me, he doesn't look like a Conqueror. But who knows. And since Zoro has it, if Killer's personality is somehow close to Zoro's he could unlock his CoC too.

Too bad because he alr answered, and you did too so... When you take an L you are the first one to don't answer back. I still remember your "To get advanced haki you need CoC". Once I proved you wrong, you didn't answer back. That's your modus operandi. L.
Remind me where I am wrong at.
Plus.
You exaggerated haki issue.
Think.
These guys took two years training.
It is okay.
Just I will show you oda don't care Haki issue so much.

1. One marine training scene , all marine that is doing training can use armanent haki.
2. At WCI, all BM crew can do Skywalk.
Does it make sense ? Our crew took two years education from master personality people.
Let's say just mihawk Rayleigh and ivankov know what haki is.
After PS,
One day Fishman Island One day Punk Hazard One Dressrosa and then until eight now 1 month spent.
So, any of them did not learn during 2 years . But suddenly , haki powers started to open.
If Oda become a little bit consistent about Haki, Zoro did not wake up CoC , he must have already taken in training .
just in a month , luffy opened all advanced haki almost.
Does it make sense ?

Oda has one aim. keep the rivalry between fanbase
And you created lots of theory. no it was like this, no it was like that.
Don't spend energy about that.
Be sure oda don't think as much as you think.ddd

After 1 years , after wano arc , you will see. For now, enjoy yourself by creating this kind of bulshit theory.d

An irrelevant question that means nothing, because it would only apply to an alternate reality that doesn't exist. :cheers:
Dude stop quoting me already you obviously can't have a simple debate since you can't be honest. You are wrong and you know you are wrong but you still wanna keep going. I'm not going down this insanity with you. You can't even understand how examples work which now apparently mean a alternate reality instead of a extension of a point. Don't be a hypocrite and ever try to use a example that's strictly not in the manga since basic common sense goes over your head.

Remind me where I am wrong at.
Plus.
You exaggerated haki issue.
Think.
These guys took two years training.
It is okay.
Just I will show you oda don't care Haki issue so much.

1. One marine training scene , all marine that is doing training can use armanent haki.
2. At WCI, all BM crew can do Skywalk.
Does it make sense ? Our crew took two years education from master personality people.
Let's say just mihawk Rayleigh and ivankov know what haki is.
After PS,
One day Fishman Island One day Punk Hazard One Dressrosa and then until eight now 1 month spent.
So, any of them did not learn during 2 years . But suddenly , haki powers started to open.
If Oda become a little bit consistent about Haki, Zoro did not wake up CoC , he must have already taken in training .
just in a month , luffy opened all advanced haki almost.
Does it make sense ?

Oda has one aim. keep the rivalry between fanbase
And you created lots of theory. no it was like this, no it was like that.
Don't spend energy about that.
Be sure oda don't think as much as you think.ddd

After 1 years , after wano arc , you will see. For now, enjoy yourself by creating this kind of bulshit theory.d
I thought that you wanted me to keep speaking to myself.
Don't answer to CoC pervert.d nobody know what he talking about . Let him go . He speak himself .ddd
What happened?

Dude stop quoting me already you obviously can't have a simple debate since you can't be honest. You are wrong and you know you are wrong but you still wanna keep going. I'm not going down this insanity with you. You can't even understand how examples work which now apparently mean a alternate reality instead of a extension of a point. Don't be a hypocrite and ever try to use a example that's strictly not in the manga since basic common sense goes over your head.
You're the one who keeps quoting me, asking me the same irrelevant question over and over again. All you care about is "What if" and refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation. So you can keep living in your own little world where things are different and the the other Straw Hats don't have to be strong to achieve their dreams. But in the manga Oda releases week to week, they have to be. :kayneshrug:

Not to mention, you don't even realize I've been answering your question, when I say things like "it doesn't matter if they don't need to be strong had they chosen a different path." Not once have I denied that if circumstances were different, then strength might not be a major requirement.

Last edited:
You're the one who keeps quoting me, asking me the same irrelevant question over and over again. All you care about is "What if" and refuse to acknowledge the reality of the situation. So you can keep living in your own little world where things are different and the the other Straw Hats don't have to be strong to achieve their dreams. But in the manga Oda releases week to week, they have to be. :kayneshrug:

Not to mention, you don't even realize I've been answering your question, when I say things like "it doesn't matter if they don't need to be strong had they chosen a different path." Not once have I denied that if circumstances were different, then strength might not be a major requirement.
Being strong isn't a requirement unlike in Luffy's dream and Zoro's dream. You can be as weak as Buggy and you could still be able to draw a map of the entire world, find a cure for everything, build the biggest ship ever, find the all blue, be brave, find Laboon... etc. Being very strong would rlly help them but it isn't a must. Once again, I acknowledge that being very strong would make your trip easier but even without said strength you could still accomplish all of their dreams except for Luffy's and Zoro's.

Being strong isn't a requirement unlike in Luffy's dream and Zoro's dream. You can be as weak as Buggy and you could still be able to draw a map of the entire world, find a cure for everything, build the biggest ship ever, find the all blue, be brave, find Laboon... etc. Being very strong would rlly help them but it isn't a must. Once again, I acknowledge that being very strong would make your trip easier but even without said strength you could still accomplish all of their dreams except for Luffy's and Zoro's.
Yes they do need to be strong, because they've chosen to accomplish their dreams, by accompanying Luffy on his Journey to accomplish his. And on Luffy's Journey, strength is a requirement, not just for him, but for his crew as well.

Yeah I think he deserves it for the way he overcame so much in his life and is still overcoming. He definitely displayed a massive will to me.
If we don't see law and kid in Elbaf , I guess we won't see , this war , Kidd and law will get CoC , I guess.
But if we assess ambition , law don't have any ambition right now.
But Kidds will obviously have great ambition.

Yes they do need to be strong, because they've chosen to accomplish their dreams, by accompanying Luffy on his Journey to accomplish his. And on Luffy's Journey, strength is a requirement, not just for him, but for his crew as well.
Yeah, because you rlly need to be as strong as Kaido to draw a map. Or be able to beat kizaru in a 1v1 to find a sea. You also need to be at least YC2 to find a whale in the sea. And don't forget that you also need to be as strong as the PK to be someone brave. And let's don't speak about building a ship, if you can't even beat a YC1 low diff don't even dream about building a ship. And regarding the "they are in Luffy's crew so they need to be strong". To be strong for what? Their dream is something specific that can be accomplished even without being on Luffy's crew, they decided to help Luffy too, that's another topic.

tldr zoro and luffy share certain things sanji will never have
agreed.

legendary titles,
combat related goals ,
leaders of the next gen etc
i dont necessarily agree with the specifics like hitting a celestial dragon
question is if coc is one of those things
I honestly think it is.
And it is fine, Sanji has other traits that makes him shine. He can shine on his own, he doesn't need to be portrayed as Zoro's equal for him to be a good character.

Not by itself but we know that most big shots do have it and it was specifically highlighted how Shanks has a crew with such Big Shots that stand out when compared to other Yonko commanders.

We also know that Yonko commanders that did not get as much highlight in that chapter can have it, such as Katakuri.

We also know that Roger had multiple CoC users in his crew, and Shanks is the one Roger passed his Strawhat to.

So it's quite possible for Shanks and his crew to have that PK potential, but fall short for certain reasons. And if that's the case, Benn, Roux, Yasopp getting that highlight and ending up confirmed as CoC users would make sense.

And again there's the accepted paralels between Zoro and Benn or Usopp and Yasopp that make sense i that regard, with Usopp lying about CoC pretty much confirming he will get it making it incredibly likely for his father to have it as well.

So all of these details support eachother and bring more credibility to each of them. It makes sense that we get :

Shanks - Luffy
Zoro - Benn
Sanji - Roux
Usopp - Yasopp

So with 3 of the 3 on each side either entirely or almost entirely confirmed as CoC users, and the framing we got for CoC and how that applies for the speech given about Benn, Roux and Yasopp, how does that not help the case that the 4th on each side ( considering how Roux is named right after Benn and ahead of Yasopp as well ) are also very likely to have it.
bad parallel
its as good as zoro== katakuri and smoothie == sanji
benn might not have coc and that removes nothing from him .

depending on these faulty connections to make an argument on coc is cheap.

Yeah they got praised by fucking Brannew. But did they get praised by the 5 Elders, the most authoritative people in the world like Marco?
Shit, even Law, who's the top 3 Supernova who will fucknig lead the new era, seemingly doesn't have COC.
So what makes Sanji, different?
because zoro got it
discussion about sanji follows
obvious why law isnt the point of contention here.
I often get the feeling if sanji didnt get it
it will be like oda has misled his fans
the way some of the folks argue here.

that's what guys used to think about roger crew, rocks crew, wb's crew, yet guys had like 5-6 cocs users, and you tell me luffy's crew will be trash compared to them.:seriously:
incorrect
unless shanks unlocked his at that age
then roger's crew had 3 active users by the time they disbanded .

roger , rayleigh and oden
bullet isnt canon.

Last edited:
Drake I don’t know just because he’s never shown great willpower, not saying he won’t, just that he hasn’t.

Killer is a maybe but I think Law is most possible.
I just think drake will get it because he's part of the new generation of marines and would be one of their primary leader but he's the one I think hasn't the lowest chance out of the three.

For killer I believe all n2 of prominent crews have conquers so that's my headcannon for him.

I think a big reason my Law doesn't have conquers is because Oda did foresee him to be such a big character where as with kidd Oda had big plans for mom. My speculation is that Law will unlock conqueres or show a hint of having conquers (like zoro vs monet) with his fight against big mom.