Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to sleep shortly cuz I’m tired af and I’m getting triggered for no reason, but feel free to vote me off. If not, I’m always down to be invested over the night phase. Inb4 “B-but what if you’re godfather-”. Biatch I oughta be insulted if anyone who’s played with me thinks my GF play is anything close to suspicious. @Natalija would support me on that. But there’s my case, that’s it.

I’m not gonna resort to being a role claim whore d1 like some people, and I’m not gonna put in some high effort defense when I’m being met with low ass effort votes.
:whitepress:

Repeated foils by Ussop basically every game we play and for the same nonsense things can get old fast, and especially from the get go.
i understand but ive read your game and mine and I'm still not sure why you felt motivated to come after me with all thats going on/ i dont mind of you want to vote me but I think its a misplaced vote and not a great one

it’s for tracking reads / bringing up names for people to think about

but the read was that for someone that considers themselves an outed wolf from the first few posts, their contributions I felt like they had a certain bite to them through their questions and I don’t think that they could place themselves in that mindset as such a self-aware wolf player
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and say don't read me on this. I like to ask prodding questions as either alignment, the main difference is that as scum I know more of the game from the start and so know "what" questions to ask lol

You’re the only one who’s made any sort of resemblance to defending or buddying me so far. Meanwhile everyone else seems chill with my potential lynching. Could be to look better for not really accusing me, when I flip town.
This is actually a very good point, or so it seems. The trouble is it rarely ever applies; this sort of "town point gaining" is discussed more than it actually happens

Wow, read backs are easier than I thought. Would anyone mind summarising the case on Hayumi, especially @Ekkologix given that he seems to be the only one who actually voted for a reason? I want to evaluate if I want to give legs to this wagon

Also which of you is Barry? I'm still none the wiser

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Some of the things that Lanji has done this game are kind of scummy, shit like not elaborating on his opinions.

Still not enough evidence for me to vote yes on lynching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.