Status
Not open for further replies.
Xadlin: 7 (Typo, Sky, Hayumi, Juliet, Udell, Ryu Kishi, Lindltaylor)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 5 (Ena, SakuraMikoNWord, T-Pein, Xadlin, TheKnightOfTheSea)
Of the Xadlin voters Sky, Ryu and Lind stick out to me. Sky flip flopped a lot and given their push on Lanji and constant bringing him up, it's weird Xad is where their vote ended up on. Ryu and Lind broke the tie late in the phase now.

If Xad flips Town, those three should be looked into next day phase. Lanji as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
it feels like lanji is purposely playing too scummy. a jester of sorts

xadlin is not doing it or purpose. his actions r just inherently scummy and he doesnt know anyone on the thread

i think the lynch order should be lanji > xadlin not the other way around, but i wasnt here to push that narrative earlier

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
dont think rej puts an unannounced jester

lanji is just trying to limit test how much bullsht can he get away with, and it seems his journy will be pretty short

morning

im impressed hayumi is not even a wagon but i havent read much to tell why. might be worth a cop

whats every1 thoughts on destroyer, flower, naomi, nat

those guys refused to take part by voting one or the main wagons despite being active at some point on the thread

added to lots of others that didn't even vote
Naomi and Nat seem good

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
destroyer, flower, naomi, nat
Flower weirds me out honestly, she seems fine rn, but earlier her lack of action weirded me out.

I read Naomi as a townie earlier.

idk about the other two.

i think the lynch order should be lanji > xadlin not the other way around,
I agree with you.

it feels like lanji is purposely playing too scummy. a jester of sorts

xadlin is not doing it or purpose. his actions r just inherently scummy and he doesnt know anyone on the thread

i think the lynch order should be lanji > xadlin not the other way around, but i wasnt here to push that narrative earlier
How is Lanji is scum? What am I missing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.