Status
Not open for further replies.
ah fuck, I don't even remember what I asked anymore.
I didn't do it solely to trap people, that wouldn't be sufficient to lynch anybody. it was day 1, at the beginning of it, everyone was fluffing so it was a way to start kicking and give something to talk about instead of fluffing till something falls from heavens which usually is the case in first days. I would do it again next game idc.
so who have you been pressuring lately or doubting i must say..

Lindl seemed fairly comfortable with defend lanji in our chat so i'll take it he's a villager for now
Lind’s meta as scum is to always defend his scummates to some degree. He would never throw sus at that early a stage on one of his scummates, and he’s even told me that himself when we were scum together, and then in another game when he was town arguing against people accusing him of bussing because it went against his pretty set meta.
Not saying this makes them particularly scummy, but it does nothing to make them more likely town imo.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
How likely is that Lind played 4D chess by tricking us into believing that he was attempting to salvage LANJI by charging after Xadlin last minute and LANJI is town instead?

I mean that's a nice confusion to stir, but ultimately forces Lind to mess up and expose himself to unnecessary attention.

And to me it doesn't make sense that he would expose himself that way if none of the two were part of Lind's faction either and in that case just let things flow naturally instead of voting last minute.
Also sounds too aggressive to vote for Xadlin if Xadlin was of Lind's faction.

Unless and that's a Big Unless, he did to gain cred. since Xadlin was subsequently abducted. This scenario is actually tricky but it presumes that Lind's faction abducted Xadlin.

I would like to lynch LANJI if the scenario that Lind's faction abducted Xadlin looks too unfeasible. And regardless Xadlin is abducted right now. I seriously doubt we can lynch him as this is no bastard game.

Vote Lynch LANJI @Yagoo

I don't remember Lind defending Lanji but I do remember he hopped on the Xadlin wagon while Lanji was the counter wagon.

so who have you been pressuring lately or doubting i must say..
Seriously BleakAsh? You have had the opportunity during the night to catch up to read the thread and you ask this question. That question you asked Typo you could have asked this to him last night.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
How likely is that Lind played 4D chess by tricking us into believing that he was attempting to salvage LANJI by charging after Xadlin last minute and LANJI is town instead?

I mean that's a nice confusion to stir, but ultimately forces Lind to mess up and expose himself to unnecessary attention.

And to me it doesn't make sense that he would expose himself that way if none of the two were part of Lind's faction either and in that case just let things flow naturally instead of voting last minute.
Also sounds too aggressive to vote for Xadlin if Xadlin was of Lind's faction.

Unless and that's a Big Unless, he did to gain cred. since Xadlin was subsequently abducted. This scenario is actually tricky but it presumes that Lind's faction abducted Xadlin.

I would like to lynch LANJI if the scenario that Lind's faction abducted Xadlin looks too unfeasible. And regardless Xadlin is abducted right now. I seriously doubt we can lynch him as this is no bastard game.

Vote Lynch LANJI @Yagoo
Also about the scenario of gaining cred. the issue is that on the other hand it can still make him look bad for looking like he was salvaging LANJI potentially. So it doesn't look too solid.

I can extrapolate that LANJI is presumably scum going off these notions.

I don't remember Lind defending Lanji but I do remember he hopped on the Xadlin wagon while Lanji was the counter wagon.

Seriously BleakAsh? You have had the opportunity during the night to catch up to read the thread and you ask this question. That question you asked Typo you could have asked this to him last night.
yea believe me or not i am a slacker.. just 6pages in.. no extreme grind but rather than wasting my time doing that i can confront them with reason.. whether they satisfy me or not I'll decide it like that... since i already told Nat except a brief from meh

Lind’s meta as scum is to always defend his scummates to some degree. He would never throw sus at that early a stage on one of his scummates, and he’s even told me that himself when we were scum together, and then in another game when he was town arguing against people accusing him of bussing because it went against his pretty set meta.
Not saying this makes them particularly scummy, but it does nothing to make them more likely town imo.
TLDR: Lind openly defending a scum buddy is his typical scum play, and even if he was obvious it doesn’t mean jack shit in relation to said person’s alignment.

TLDR: Lind openly defending a scum buddy is his typical scum play, and even if he was obvious it doesn’t mean jack shit in relation to said person’s alignment.
Yeah, but would he do that with all the heat Lanji got? When Lanji could flip at any moment and get Vigged? I don't think the scum teams have more than 4 or 5 members each and Lind is known for this. That would be suicide for basically half the scum team...

Status
Not open for further replies.