Status
Not open for further replies.
I think his flip would tell us a lot about our group. Udell, me, Typo, you.
like my bias for him might flip me as a scum too..i wonder..

if he does flip scum then I'll have to reassess Udell

but again my brief was a snippet.. not an in depth evaluation of everyone...

you may say the T-Pein support is a bias.. but like i said I'm not sure about it as well

like my bias for him might flip me as a scum too..i wonder..

if he does flip scum then I'll have to reassess Udell

but again my brief was a snippet.. not an in depth evaluation of everyone...

you may say the T-Pein support is a bias.. but like i said I'm not sure about it as well
:few:

I'm not at all sure what you're saying, but I wanna lynch him more by the minute

I'm.not getting scum vibes from lanji nor do I think he is town. It's very confusing.
This post stinks. Shoots you up my list of being indy or secondary scum, because this is the exact post of someone who genuinely doesn't know another's alignment but can't afford to look bad defending or condemning them.

is he always incredibly vague
just saying fuck all generally?
the one time he said something of note was his read on flower
''his read on Flower''? he said he read the thread?
it has been a decade but ughhh I think he usually doesn't read the whole damn thing, asks for summaries maybe, picks a side he feels comfortable with aaaand jump on wagons, sometimes he would genuinely contribute if he has read the thread

''his read on Flower''? he said he read the thread?
it has been a decade but ughhh I think he usually doesn't read the whole damn thing, asks for summaries maybe, picks a side he feels comfortable with aaaand jump on wagons, sometimes he would genuinely contribute if he has read the thread
well specifically he said he was thinking of who to vote other than flower or just voting
flower before the dp ended

Status
Not open for further replies.