Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Ah yeah that's true, I wonder what it could be? A Mythical Lion of some kind? Nemean Lion as Hercules (or Heracles? Wait a minute, thats the guy who trained Usopp too lmao) took on and thus took down I believe/ I wonder if Jack replaced him in Kaidos crew too?
Nemean Lion, or a Manticore. I wouldn't be surprised if Pizarro was the previous Jack.

I am thinking Sanji might take on Pizarro though due to his North Blue connections but thats a vague possibility maybe?
I think Sanji vs Lafitte is just as likely.

Pizarro vs Yamato's more likely imo. Both probably have mythical cat zoans.
Post automatically merged:

It's gonna be a helmsmen fight...
let me dream

Pizarro probably has a cat fruit too.

Pizarro vs Jinbe is now a slight possibility.
:believe:Anything but Jinbe vs Burgess.
I see Franky vs Burgess more

Both have a wrestling-like poses and background in their fight style
+
It was Franky who saw Burgess in Dressrosa between all the other SHs in the Arena.. so this could be Oda’s way to present Franky encountering him in future... by saying “You’re the guy from Dressrosa arena” type of line...

This could be Oda’s way to make Franky see his future opponent

+
It was Franky who saw Burgess in Dressrosa between all the other SHs in the Arena.. so this could be Oda’s way to present Franky encountering him in future... by saying “You’re the guy from Dressrosa arena” type of line...

There's also is the fact that Lucha is a pretty Macho Honor obsessed sport, which Completely fits Franky's personality

G

Gorosei Informer

Nemean Lion, or a Manticore. I wouldn't be surprised if Pizarro was the previous Jack.

I think Sanji vs Lafitte is just as likely.

Pizarro vs Yamato's more likely imo. Both probably have mythical cat zoans.

let me dream
Oh yeah a Manticore could happen. And then there's Chimeras too...

Hmm Lafitte would make an interesting opponent for him, although I've always felt Brook would fight him or maybe Nami? But Sanji could definitely work too, especially as Lafitte can fly too ofc.

Yeah that very much is possible with Yamato and Pizarro for sure.

+

Burgess would annihilate Franky in the future. Current Burgess is a YC level fighter, when he gets a devil fruit he’ll be even stronger

G

Gorosei Informer

+

I definitely see Franky vs Burgess especially post TS with Franky's new monster torso build lol. That's some great points right there too.

I kinda want Burgess to get Jozu's fruit as I think he would be lethal with it but I do wonder if Oda could give him another interesting fruit, a logia or zoan even? Something to compliment his fighting style?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Hmm Lafitte would make an interesting opponent for him, although I've always felt Brook would fight him or maybe Nami? But Sanji could definitely work too, especially as Lafitte can fly too ofc.
Lafitte and Shiryu seem to be counterparts to Sanji and Zoro. Besides, I don't think Brook's important enough to fight Lafitte, Lafitte shouldn't be underestimated.

Yeah that very much is possible with Yamato and Pizarro for sure.
I was chatting with Cinera on Thirstygen about Yamato's match-up against the BBs a couple of weeks ago, and we deduced that Yamato's probably going to fight the 10th Titanic Captain.

I would prefer Yamato vs Pizarro, or Devon vs Yamato(Mythical Cat vs Mythical Dog).

I think for Sanji it will be either Laffite or Pizarro or Vasco

Vasco seems one of the strongest member and he is drinking a famous cooking alcohol
We need to learn more about Vasco's fighting style and backstory, we know almost nothing about the guy. I think he'll be Brook, or Jinbe's opponent.

Sanji vs Lafitte would be an amazing fight.

I definitely see Franky vs Burgess especially post TS with Franky's new monster torso build lol. That's some great points right there too.

I kinda want Burgess to get Jozu's fruit as I think he would be lethal with it but I do wonder if Oda could give him another interesting fruit, a logia or zoan even? Something to compliment his fighting style?
Lol, as long as I don’t hear he’s the new eater of Marco’s Pheonix DF I’m fine... he’ll look so goofy and ugly as fuck lol

Status
Not open for further replies.