Status
Not open for further replies.
sooo, if you haven't read the thread, how come you wanted to git rid of Flower?
i never said i wanted to get rid of her
just that if lynching vote per phase was compulsory then i would vote her as i only knew about 3-4 people here and she didn't seem active as she used to be when usually town. But now that she said she have exam so its totally understandable kinda...

i never said i wanted to get rid of her
just that if lynching vote per phase was compulsory then i would vote her as i only knew about 3-4 people here and she didn't seem active as she used to be when usually town. But now that she said she have exam so its totally understandable kinda...
So you thought she is scum? aaand you barley gave your thoughts on literally anything, why? and if you wanted to contribute why just Flower then?

for u to put him in scum list for that means u town read flower

do u have a basis for that town read of her?
not really i am saying after he gives his reasoning
as for now not too sure on flower but lind was after her so kinda might not be scum
unless lind knew he was going to die and didn't want to rat out his fellow scum and make her look like townie

So you thought she is scum? aaand you barley gave your thoughts on literally anything, why? and if you wanted to contribute why just Flower then?
well if you were not active then i would have gone for you too as i only know you Flower Lind and 1-2more maybe not sure other than the 2 hosts :P

and from your playing style unless it changed in last 2-3 years you would be active on both when scum and when townie... kinda less active but less focused when townie but still trying to read people... If scum then would be pointing fingers with good explanation :)

Vote Lynch Sakura

What I remembered from Sakura was he made quite alot of posts on day 1 and most of them were fluff and he said he will only sheep and will not develop his own reads.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
is there any way to know if a vtuber is top right, top left, bottom right or bottom left by their names? like, some huge chart?
Just by name? No, sadly.

apparently it goes like this:

Top right = Pure and Intelligent.

Bottom Right = Impure and Intelligent.

Top Left = Pure and Dumb.

Bottom Left: Impure and Dumb.

Source: Reddit.

Status
Not open for further replies.