Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Sakura

What I remembered from Sakura was he made quite alot of posts on day 1 and most of them were fluff and he said he will only sheep and will not develop his own reads.
If you're going for that reason, why not follow on Lanji? He's been basically that

Well, Lind would be acting to some extent if they were buddied
well, assuming destroyer is town, lind still tried to convince destoryer that he was right about flower being scum, but if lind and destroyer were both mafia, their interaction would have been purposeless, and it didn't feel like it

well, assuming destroyer is town, lind still tried to convince destoryer that he was right about flower being scum, but if lind and destroyer were both mafia, their interaction would have been purposeless, and it didn't feel like it
If it were scum/scum, it would be a performed interaction. Did it feel performed to you?

And I only skimmed.

@The Destoryer tell me again I'm scum.
sure i have no problem with that but are you actually going to address any of the points i make or just accuse me of omgus and vote for me?

case of thorned flower

posts 510 512 514
after saying they were going to be away they come in voting lind then switching it to ekko saying they could lynch them this wont be the first time lind is flowers scapegoat

post 515
hands out some town reads for whatever reason/ are they following the thread or are they busy? still doesnt really explain three early town reads

posts 524 534 537 540 542 545 559 578
im not a fan of all this conversation about multiple towns not being able to win together which is something i never once thought as you can see lots of posts by flower are made on this subject

post 546
this pinged me because im not really sure why what he described is town behavior and also why his opinion might change based on the number of scum factions/ looking to hang a lynch on someone?

post 562
ah finally answers the question of whether theyve been reading and they say theyve only been skimming/ how can someone skimming the thread give so many town reads?

post 555
mentions lind is scummy again

post 594
i really dont like this post because why on earth would being the first one to bring up multiple town factions confirm them as town? seems really eager to be proven town

post 951
this post kind of made me stop and read again not sure what this comment is motivated by but its awkwardness combined with maybe a tmi make this ping

posts 555 1041 1047
looks eager to throw suspicion on lind and use them as a martyr not really sure of the motivation here
also theres also something worth nothing that could totally be me being paranoid or arrogant but needs to be said anyway

knight who is also another top suspect of mine randomly mentions flower as being scummy to them not once but twice in posts 638 1056 and its the second one that especially pings me since knight thought flower was scummy because they were weird but for whatever reason became fine to them

now if im wrong im wrong but this feels like some subtle distancing to me
so as you can see i isoed flower and threw out a case against him and he proceeded to say it was a weak ass case and not respond/ not sure about you guys but when someone throws ten points at you about why you might be scum seems to me like there might be things you need to answer

i posted my second post because i was under the assumption that maybe there was some distancing going on/ with lind flipping scum it seems that it was flower trying to distance from lind however that doesnt eliminate knight from my suspicions

vote flower @Yagoo

Status
Not open for further replies.