Status
Not open for further replies.
it means she has info only top left should be able to know. I specifically asked her if her win-con is fundamentally similar to UWU's she said no it's not.
Does your win-con say ''Eliminate all threats to top left town'' or something else? :seriously:
i honestly dont know whats allowed by the rules when it says no flavor claiming im not trying to get myself modkilled here

there was more game talk in our night chat tbh.
It is probably more beneficial to each side to concentrate on their side with 15 players.
much easier to read 15 vs 30.
I managed to choose 4 scummy players in my side.
No one was really interested in delivering any reads tho which is strange.
I asked for their top susses and town leans but no one except for natalija did it.

typo
naomi
udell
natalija

and my weak sus is on Xadlin based on the fact that he survived a lynch.

lind has nothing to do with any of us tbh.
We are all right.
I assume there is a right and left mafia.
lind was left.
It's an important clue though.

1) Lind wouldn't push a scummate
2) If we assume they are divided into left and right via factions and the whole faction is in one pm, those he pushed are neither faction

also i dont want to brainstorm too much about this but if we do have two mafia factions interactions are kind of out so we shouldnt try to clear or suss people too much based on their conversations and continue to hunt for wolves in other ways which i have done with flower

there was more game talk in our night chat tbh.
It is probably more beneficial to each side to concentrate on their side with 15 players.
much easier to read 15 vs 30.
I managed to choose 4 scummy players in my side.
No one was really interested in delivering any reads tho which is strange.
I asked for their top susses and town leans but no one except for natalija did it.

typo
naomi
udell
natalija

and my weak sus is on Xadlin based on the fact that he survived a lynch.
I have been literally throwing my top susses and town leans in every corner of this game tf you talking about,read.

its still odd to me that flower tried to suss lind when he wasnt prompt nor did he give a reason for the initial suss

i read over flower and linds conversation in the left chat and theres nothing there that makes me think it couldnt be faked
If you have to be prompted to make an opinion, nothing would get anywhere.

I saw you say you liked the vote on Sakura and yet you don't even do anything about it.
The day is very very long. If I have the chance to be the hammer, I will be one for Sakura.

I like the choice, but I didn't like how you did it after Susopp. Don't think I've ever seen you hop on something so fast (without some kind of result)

Why do you sus Sakura-chan?

of course but randomly sussing lind and asking about him when flower had made no prior allusions to sussing lind or talking about them is suspicious
No?? If you haven't talked about someone before, but are sus of them... you just haven't gotten round to talking about them before. You don't have to foreshadow a read.

Status
Not open for further replies.