Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, Lindl seemed to really want a case on Flower, immediately after Destoryer posted an iso of Flower. Could be an alignment or could be sheeping a favourable town ML, but makes me think Lindl/Flower is not a pair that's on the same side.
i disagree with this sentiment since i think theres early evidence of an attempt at setting up some distance

There's "distancing" and there's "two non-aligned players disliking the play of each other" - I think it's the latter
its still odd to me that flower tried to suss lind when he wasnt prompt nor did he give a reason for the initial suss

i read over flower and linds conversation in the left chat and theres nothing there that makes me think it couldnt be faked

tpein and knight cannot be scummates with lind, these r his replies to them

hes asking why knight is hesitant to vote lanji, its something u wud sometimes do when someone is hesitant to vote ur scummate. there is a possibility of a lanji/lind same faction
hm idk if i can say the same about sakura and udell, post content looks like they cant be on same team as lind, but hes not really asking them hard questions or making a hard case on them

like his post to sakura reads fake asfk
no idea how you can clear knight with his interaction with lind but on the same hand not clear udell? i think linds response and interaction with knight is barely anything yet you clear knight and then linds response and interaction with udell and tpein are fairly similar yet you clear one and not the other

sure i have no problem with that but are you actually going to address any of the points i make or just accuse me of omgus and vote for me?

so as you can see i isoed flower and threw out a case against him and he proceeded to say it was a weak ass case and not respond/ not sure about you guys but when someone throws ten points at you about why you might be scum seems to me like there might be things you need to answer

i posted my second post because i was under the assumption that maybe there was some distancing going on/ with lind flipping scum it seems that it was flower trying to distance from lind however that doesnt eliminate knight from my suspicions

vote flower @Yagoo
Yeah I understand I suspected her for a while but you have to look at what makes her town not just what makes her scum
in the quotes below there's this interaction where she explains how her win con is different from what we(top right) have, which is something only top left town should know. so unless there's this sceanrio they got that info from an investigation (which should be full role investigation cuz why would a mafia have a win-con only investigation ability right?) and they used it on a top left town to know this, so you have to clear that for me because it kinda looks a bit far-fetched to me.
does her description of the win-con not fit yours?

No, it's not, hence the conclusion this is a multi Town game.
All I can say it's not eliminate all threats to Town.
Yes. Mine is different from UwU's.

i just checked its destroyer guy he was way too extreme in his pursuit after flower's death so wanna know his reasoning before putting him in my scums list
not sure what youre saying here because flower didnt die however if youre curious about me going after flower after linds death its because i already went after them in the chat during the night with an iso and a case

Yeah I understand I suspected her for a while but you have to look at what makes her town not just what makes her scum
in the quotes below there's this interaction where she explains how her win con is different from what we(top right) have, which is something only top left town should know. so unless there's this sceanrio they got that info from an investigation (which should be full role investigation cuz why would a mafia have a win-con only investigation ability right?) and they used it on a top left town to know this, so you have to clear that for me because it kinda looks a bit far-fetched to me.
does her description of the win-con not fit yours?
i dont see how this proves anything? midnight was revealed as top left town and uwu as top right so we knew the game was mutli-town/ as for flower talking about having a different wincon i dont see how thats anything town indictive and being top left myself and seeing uwu top right flip i never once thought that town couldnt win together yet that was what flower was trying to bring up

no idea how you can clear knight with his interaction with lind but on the same hand not clear udell? i think linds response and interaction with knight is barely anything yet you clear knight and then linds response and interaction with udell and tpein are fairly similar yet you clear one and not the other
lind has nothing to do with any of us tbh.
We are all right.
I assume there is a right and left mafia.
lind was left.

i dont see how this proves anything? midnight was revealed as top left town and uwu as top right so we knew the game was mutli-town/ as for flower talking about having a different wincon i dont see how thats anything town indictive and being top left myself and seeing uwu top right flip i never once thought that town couldnt win together yet that was what flower was trying to bring up
it means she has info only top left should be able to know. I specifically asked her if her win-con is fundamentally similar to UWU's she said no it's not.
Does your win-con say ''Eliminate all threats to top left town'' or something else? :seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.