Status
Not open for further replies.
No?? If you haven't talked about someone before, but are sus of them... you just haven't gotten round to talking about them before. You don't have to foreshadow a read.
have you isoed flower? because after they said that they were going to be away for the start of the game they immediately come in and vote lind/ how is that i legit vote or suss? and not once did flower actually back away from that opinion instead asking a general question of what people thought about lind not once but twice/ as well flower handed out three town reads at the same time they first entered the game for real which makes me wonder what flower is doing making so many reads when they hadnt read the game yet

I think he is town idk why but fucking hell I have 2 betas over my ass and a bunch of scum I don’t know how I will survive this
:milaugh:

Come on now, we need a flip desperately, and there's no way one of the prominent users in our group isn't scum. By numbers we have 5/6 scum there. I really hope it isn't the inactive ones cause that's super lame

T-Pein has terrible reads, let's see the flip

have you isoed flower? because after they said that they were going to be away for the start of the game they immediately come in and vote lind/ how is that i legit vote or suss? and not once did flower actually back away from that opinion instead asking a general question of what people thought about lind not once but twice/ as well flower handed out three town reads at the same time they first entered the game for real which makes me wonder what flower is doing making so many reads when they hadnt read the game yet
Look I know you don’t want to do this but you gotta read other games where Flower was town, she is usually just like that, she probably voted lind cuz she thinks she knows him too well, which is right she played around 728390 games with him and she hosted games where he was a player, he can’t hide from her
:milaugh:

Come on now, we need a flip desperately, and there's no way one of the prominent users in our group isn't scum. By numbers we have 5/6 scum there. I really hope it isn't the inactive ones cause that's super lame

T-Pein has terrible reads, let's see the flip
He is just paranoid about Lanji, like literally all his reads are based on things regarding Lanji,
Guts telling me Ratchet, but Ratchet was drunk and I seriously need to sleep now so not today

@Naomi what do you think of Flower and Ratchet?
@T-Pein™ why did you suspect Naomi again?

good night

Look I know you don’t want to do this but you gotta read other games where Flower was town, she is usually just like that, she probably voted lind cuz she thinks she knows him too well, which is right she played around 728390 games with him and she hosted games where he was a player, he can’t hide from her

He is just paranoid about Lanji, like literally all his reads are based on things regarding Lanji,
Guts telling me Ratchet, but Ratchet was drunk and I seriously need to sleep now so not today

@Naomi what do you think of Flower and Ratchet?
@T-Pein™ why did you suspect Naomi again?

good night
i honestly dont care about her interactions with lind we could take those away and theres still enough stuff i find wolfy

Define "immediately". Because I feel you're just being vague without evidence to support your read.

Status
Not open for further replies.