Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other way around. I said zoro would get to the roof and fight kaido you said he wouldn't i said Marco would take him there you said he wouldn't only thing I was wrong about is this chopper thing which is cheap af. King and zoro have 0 build up unlike sanji and Queen with judge which happened this chapter. Marco and King double hybrid bounty coming.
:gokulaugh:

Periods are your friend. Still clinging to the past bro? Before 1009, you and your believers thought nothing could remove zoro from the rooftop. Then the narrative changed when it did. "WELL THE CAPITAL IS FOR ZKK, THE CAPITAL"

And I said, at the end of the day Kaido will be Luffy's fight. I said, zoro will eventually fight King.

Funny how Yamato says she's stalling Kaido for Luffy, but somehow in your head, that means Zoro lol.

He's literally on the performance floor about to get a full recovery drug that will fuck him up later (I literally told you this would happen, that some recovery method would leave him hurting later on). But no he's gonna head back to the roof according to you lol. He's gonna sit somewhere and wait to just lop off Kaidos head at the capital huh.

Marco has actually exclaimed helping stop Kaido many chapters before, but had to hold off stall King and Queen. Don't be surprised when the Phoenix fights the Dragon (along with Yamato who is very likely the Tiger)

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't question their strenght but they simply are not as efficent as Jack, who had the best showings on the field.
When King and Queen were revealed while mocking Jack I thought "Damn, Jack is a fucking monster so I guess these 2 are far worst than him..."
Not at all tho, Calamities are practically equals, just varying in combat styles. King is overall slightly stronger than Queen who's slightly stronger than Jack but those are really small gaps. If you consider this and add the hard work Jack always puts on, well Jack is the best of the 3 for me.

I didn't like Mr2 that buch back in Alabasta, but with Impel Down... I completely changed ideas on him
Dude, Queen literally "wiped" the whole rebellion with a few bullets.
He was stopped purely by Chopper developing some counter virus with little resources in 1 hour. You don't get more BS than that.
Queen is more efficient than freaking Kaido that couldn't kill a single scabbard.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:gokulaugh:

Periods are your friend. Still clinging to the past bro? Before 1009, you and your believers thought nothing could remove zoro from the rooftop. Then the narrative changed when it did. "WELL THE CAPITAL IS FOR ZKK, THE CAPITAL"

And I said, at the end of the day Kaido will be Luffy's fight. I said, zoro will eventually fight King.

Funny how Yamato says she's stalling Kaido for Luffy, but somehow in your head, that means Zoro lol.

He's literally on the performance floor about to get a full recovery drug that will fuck him up later (I literally told you this would happen, that some recovery method would leave him hurting later on). But no he's gonna head back to the roof.

Marco has actually exclaimed helping stop Kaido many chapters before, but had to hold off stall King and Queen. Don't be surprised when the Phoenix fights the Dragon (along with Yamato who is very likely the Tiger)
Lmfao I asked you for something that shows build up for king and zoro like sanji and Queen with judge. Why you avoiding it ? Odas saved King's bounty for a double reveal with Marco.

Dude, Queen literally "wiped" the whole rebellion with a few bullets.
He was stopped purely by Chopper developing some counter virus with little resources in 1 hour. You don't get more BS than that.
Queen is more efficient than freaking Kaido that couldn't kill a single scabbard.
Queen has been great in masses control. Problem is: he fucked up when decided to give Apoo the antibody and start his hunt-the-DJ game.

Status
Not open for further replies.