Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reads and interactions,
And I posted all of them.
I said,
If my flips are wrong then you can say they are bad.
You are just claiming they are bad without any of my reads flipping.
Do you have all the answers?
Is this why you know they are bad?
So have the rest of us, apart from the inactives. Don't act like you're the best at this

I want to check it with your flip :neesama: especially since BleakAsh got so flustered with talking about you, another scum read

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Dealt with for what reason? You’re acting as if I’m confirmed scum, but I’m not.

The only reason you want me out is because I accused you.

Use your brain, Marimo didn’t post at all Tuesday or Monday. He’s been afk, and there have been a lot of kill attempts and actions which didn’t involve him.
Weak weak weak.

Weren't you the one who wanted me out yesterday because you thought you had a case on me? Now I think I have one on you since yesterday.

I scum read you because of your weird defense of FB, saying it shouldn't be a priority to sus him nor push him for sheeping because others are too, which is retarded in itself.

Then when i ask you who else is sheeping you procceed to ignore it.

You being melow as fuck and telling me you arent trying to game solve now.

You harping on to the ''capslock'' thing instead of the sheeping.

,etc.
@Natalija

Tbh I don't get scum vibes from him in this game. Don't want him lynched yet. As I said, the fact he isn't active much isn't a sign of his alignment
The vibes being there or not isnt what sparked me to vote him, its his defense of FB and his weak reasoning for not pushing him, as well as ignoring the main reason im going after FB and harping on minute details.

So have the rest of us, apart from the inactives. Don't act like you're the best at this

I want to check it with your flip :neesama: especially since BleakAsh got so flustered with talking about you, another scum read
The difference is I am not saying your reads are wrong and bad.
And you are saying that,
This means you either have a list of town or that you are lying and just trying to falsely make me look bad.
Both of them are bad btw.
You should never claim someone has bad/wrong reads.
The only person knowing is the one that has the answers.
Scum

The difference is I am not saying your reads are wrong and bad.
And you are saying that,
This means you either have a list of town or that you are lying and just trying to falsely make me look bad.
Both of them are bad btw.
You should never claim someone has bad/wrong reads.
The only person knowing is the one that has the answers.
Scum
I can, and I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.