Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna iso Sakura because I have nothing better to do other than yell VOTE LANJI at people who are wasting their votes on a solo wagon.

who?
i will sheep if its a good case
Detached early on, bad sign

Shameless. Am almost ready to put Sakura in the Lanji category at this point in the iso

Not attention paying, but popping up. Yeah.... Lanji

not sure if i was supposed to say that outloud but its not like im getting nightkilled soon anyway
i accepted my fate of being useless in terms of reads so i'll just do my actions and sheep instead
We're still quite a bit into day and no content hasa been offered

loving the response, insomnia town
First actual content this game! Yay! But it's town reading Insomnia, one of my top scum reads.

she hasnt seen me play like this
the conditions arent the same and frankly idk why you're trying to meta me regardless when its clearly useless in this case
Dodges the question here

how did the town sus this man
this is super towny stuff
I agree it's a towny sentiment, but that can be performed

And then I came across this ultra fake-looking convo between Sakura and Lindl that Ekko explained in his post here

That's very few notable posts, out of about 50

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE why do u think im scum, and what are ur prior scum reads b4 sheeping my counter wagon
you say am 90% scum
I would respect it if you voted me
then aside from your lacklustre activity
you say you are unvoting at the end of the phase anyway
so again what are you afraid of ?
a mislynch that leaves you on the outs ?

I dont need to sheep on your wagon mate
I was on rhea (catyberry) but its clear since you are unwilling to pursue a clear scumread of yours, something is clearly holding you back . lols.

dont get worried tho
you said you handled me right.....
hehe

can u quote it for me, i cant find it
I scum read you because of your weird defense of FB, saying it shouldn't be a priority to sus him nor push him for sheeping because others are too, which is retarded in itself.

Then when i ask you who else is sheeping you procceed to ignore it.

You being melow as fuck and telling me you arent trying to game solve now.

You harping on to the ''capslock'' thing instead of the sheeping.

,etc.

If you were more attentive you would figure I did also sus Udell but you once again prove I am presumtively right about you since you spent so much time tracking my game career you forgot to make it credible but tracking me properly.
Dude, i asked you for your other reads pages ago and you ignored them and kept harping onto defending yourself.

Whats so hard about mentioning Udell?

Why are you sussing him, and please oh please dont let it be because someone else is or made a good point about it.

@Fujishiro I think right faction is more solvable than left. I haven't been in your chat but for example

I'm liking Usopp/Ekkologix right now, and that kind of scares me lol. Seems like he's trying to find scum quickly and efficiently.
Pein and Ekko are probably both town. I trust T-Pein more than I trust Usopp tho

Nword's ok, he's not doing anything scummy.
Ddd to that T-pein's lists, it would be easier to find their team once one of them flips scum considering that they would be carful dropping the names of their mates when T-pein for example is literally still saying that I am scummier than Xandil, he is a defensive type, won't bus his team mates that easily.
I want to dig deeper till I narrow it down fully.

I hate to agree with what one of my scum reads but Sky is right. Lanji will always be at the back of people's mind so long as he live. I still think there isn't a good case for Lanji being considering how scummy most of you look but this is surely something to think about.

Ok, *gets lawyers briefcase* *wears a formal outfit with a scarf for some reason* *glasses* *gets into court*
*raises middle finger to the judge* then throw the lawyers briefcase at Sakura cuz I am here to attack people not defend.

So you all probably have read shit Sakura said about he wants to sheep behind experts and all that... which is not a cool way to play it looks like a way to go under the radar, not gonna talk much about this point since we already, did a lot
Sakura after UWU death was like the only one with theme knowledge and he knows that but for some reason decided not to say anything helpful unless I ask them and they give a stupid answer that is barley helpful. sometimes even wrong.
another thing...

4 out of 5 are from right faction. coincidence? maybe not. one of them is most likely scum (Xadlin) literally all of them look bad for some reason. Ena provided some reasons on why they want to vote Lanji. Xadlin and Sakura nope.
Xadlin said he randomly voted Lanji then for some reason Lanji's wagon grew bigger... this could be far fetched but here me out since the abduction must have been used before the day actions were locked, Xadlin's wagon started after that. things were going towards Lanji and to a lesser degree hayumi before that (for some reason both are from the other side, the can't be mates); I think it was targeted and they actually planned the abduction to happen to Lanji or someone else like Hayumi.

I am up for lynching oen of those 3. Knight,T-pein or Sakura.
T-pein flipping scum would actually reveal like almost all the right faction if he is scum considering the amount of lists he keeps posting but I feel more confident about Sakura so... idc if you prefer to lynch T-pein though.
Vote lynch Sakura
Ayyye town MVP right here. Sakura def looks like scum the way Pein is defending him is also a dead give away. I would actually like to get this wagon going over Lanji.
Are you voting Ekko then?
That's a dead wagon so no.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I scum read you because of your weird defense of FB, saying it shouldn't be a priority to sus him nor push him for sheeping because others are too, which is retarded in itself.
didnt like 3 other players also tell u that push is incorrect? it looks like u r trying hard to create an escape counter wagon for lanji
its not weird defense of FB. its a legit defense. u can sus him if u can present a good case on him, but dont just say he is sheeping and ignore the other sheepers in the game, starting with sakura

Then when i ask you who else is sheeping you procceed to ignore it.
sakura off the top of my head. ive seen multiple others like AM, juliet, queen, ratchet iirc. i'd need to look bk and find more but thats your job to do since ur accusing players of sheeping

You being melow as fuck and telling me you arent trying to game solve now.
non scum indicative
im more calm as town than scum

You harping on to the ''capslock'' thing instead of the sheeping.
,etc.
i addressed both the capslock AND sheeping equally, and showed you exactly why u r just going for an easy escape route now.

could you atleast answer me why arent u remotely pushing the other sheepers? sakura/AM/juliet/rathcet/queen could be a good place to start. or is it because they dont capslock lanji's name u arent pushing them?

sakura off the top of my head. ive seen multiple others like AM, juliet, queen, ratchet iirc. i'd need to look bk and find more but thats your job to do since ur accusing players of sheeping
Incorrect, i accused FB of sheeping.

That others did it shouldn't absolve him of it, and yet you seem to think it.

Status
Not open for further replies.