Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Do you guys think Sanji will use the RS against Hybrid Queen I'd say no he talks about judge so much so that could stop Sanji from using it
I think he will because Queen seems the type to do a lot of collateral damage with his attacks and if Sanji is going to fight Queen, he'll have to defend Tiny Chopper and the others around and that is what the suit is for afterall.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

Post automatically merged:

Queen's hybrid seems good. I like the concept of MAD Scientist(read with Okabe voice). However, it's pretty obviosly that Oda will make a super-hero fight and use "Soba Mask" and don't like that.

Since Whole Cake Oda is really putting Sanji into this tech thing that was never part of the character except Germa. We know him as a gentleman with an acrobatic and epic fighting style.

This and Bon-chan fights are awesome. Also, I doubt if Oda will show much Queen's Haki, this fight will be based only in gadget and tech tools, so no Haki improve apparently.

At the most we will have an improvement in DJ, and it doesn't look like we'll have a new color for the flames.

I'm glad you guys are excited about this fight. For me, i have the feeling of a huge L. :josad:
At least, I hope something good about the Judge and Queen project and how it will impact sanji as a character.

Last edited:
Queen's hybrid seems good. I like the concept of MAD Scientist(read with Okabe voice). However, it's pretty obviosly that Oda will make a super-hero fight and use "Soba Mask" and don't like that.

Since Whole Cake Oda is Oda is really putting Sanji into this tech thing that was never part of the character except Germa. We know him as a gentleman with an acrobatic and epic fighting style.

This and Bon-chan fights are awesome. Also, I doubt if Oda will show much Queen's Haki, this fight will be based only in gadget and tech tools, so no Haki improve apparently.

At the most we will have an improvement in DJ, and it doesn't look like we'll have a new color for the flames.

I'm glad you guys are excited about this fight. For me, i have the feeling of a huge L. :josad:
At least, I hope something good about the Judge and Queen project and how it will impact sanji as a character.
I think Oda will change up the raid suits design to one that complements and reiterates the Sanji we know. Oda has not only been connecting Sanji more to science and technology, he’s been connecting Sanji with his princely heritage and he’s fought two demons since entering the new world (the heavenly demon and the demon bamboo) because of this I think Oda may start the fight with the raid suit but change the design to how we see a modern day chivalrous prince then later Oda will give Sanji a new DJ ability that will be themed like an angel.

Do you guys think Sanji will use the RS against Hybrid Queen I'd say no he talks about judge so much so that could stop Sanji from using it
You think Oda cares? The fact that he even gave Sanji the Raid Suit already proofs that. It makes writing-wise no sense for Sanji to use that shit in the first place - yet he just made Sanji turn around 180° and being excited about that thing.

Ofc it would make more sense for Sanji not to use it against Queen or AT ALL. But Oda made his point already clear - Power Ranger Suit > Good writing.

I think of that is building to Sanji be a incredibly strong character by the EoS, just like Luffy and Zoro will be anyway, as some people say "but Zoro will be much stronger cuz he will fight Mihawk", it's like they couldn't accept that Sanji may be slightly behind Zoro and the M3 will be always be a thing.

Oda builds Sanji carefully, if he wants to keep it that way than he will do a good job on Sanji using the Raid Suit on his own way, i just want to see his base Sanji having a bigger role on the fight, his Skywalk, Observation Haki, Armament Haki and so on, i want to see this Sanji showcased, with the Raid Suit being used in a excepcional situation and not by making Sanji depend on it completely. I would be glad if Sanji had another Power Up (like another version of DJ or something) other than the just the Raid Suit. Cuz i think the Raid Suit will be Sanji's Gear 4, by how strong he will be when he mix his fighting style + the Raid Suit
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's character song. Sung by the VA.
Its a bit haunting if you understand the lyrics actually
I managed to see a some references to his character, especially in the Baratie arc and his starving moment with Zeff after his ship had sink and Zeff and Sanji were the only alive, "take those men who do not fear battle and quietly put them to sleep" "for those that sleep on the seas, the lullaby the Sea Moon", this could talk about the nights Sanji passed starving on that rock without even having a "gentle blanket" to sleep, almost getting crazy and creating a song on his head about what happened until he ends up on that situation and his interest on "the seas", his interest on set sailing, not only because of the All Blue, "im sure to find everything on these seas".

It's possible to make a bigger stretch on this, but about his turbulent childhood with the Vinsmokes, the lack of a "gentle blanket" could be a reference to his parents figure, Sora died when he was pretty young and she was basicly everything for him, Judge didn't want him as son and even preferred him to be dead that it wouldn't make difference, "on those shoulders that don't know peacefulness", and Zeff at that point wasn't what he ended up being, Sanji's true father figure.

"Children's who do not wake from their dreams so we don't wake them" also could play a interesting role on the song, Sanji's willpower about being a cook and his interest in the All Blue, in set sailing to the seas overall, started when he was imprisioned by Judge, so despite having to fight against all the odds and being the "failure", he didn't gave up, and it's even more interesting cuz during Baratie Sanji's conviction is put on proof towards Luffy's and Zoro's ambitions and character traits, it's like they were similar, but Sanji didn't managed to realize it by himself, and Zeff gave pretty relevant speeches about Sanji towards Sanji himself.

About Luffy, Zoro and Sanji.

Last edited:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Queen's hybrid design looks okay. The neck should be a bit longer though.
i dropped mid piece bro
So that's a no then?:josad:
@Zoro D Goat do u think Germa66 would be good to add to the Sanji defenders I would say maybe but then toxicity is a little to high
I mean......

He's not really active anymore and he's probably not interested. That's why I don't recruit him into my team.
Hey would anyone do me a favor and post a blown up version of the panel when Sanji forces Judge to kneel before him.

Chapter 870, I just reread and saw the panel and thought, this deserves to be bigger
Is this good?

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern