Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like his claim could go both ways. Today he said he tracked Flower and said she visited Flower.
yes, lanji mention in their chat room, monkey d luffy mention he hope flower had a strong role and would get her abilities.

and yes saw that to, he claimed something else about watching her.

A self-target?
From what I remember he said he watched flower and got the results of Flower visited Flower and basically what he claimed is a tracker ability and not a watcher ability and if that's what I'm thinking then Flower might have self targeted herself. I'll have to check what abilities Flower has since I don't remember what abilities she had.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Okay i'm awake and I caught up.

The Queen wagon kind of came out of nowhere, I do understand why it's happening though.

Could someone give me a quick summary of the Flower and Fuji thing people were talking about a couple of pages back?

Having to check the n2 wu again MDL's claim is really suspicious now since it said Flower will be blamed and shamed by the reaper and underneath it said Flower has been ultra killed! The reaper has reaped her soul. When I checked Flower's ability the closet I could find that looks like a self target is the moon ability except I don't even know if self targeting with an ability like that is allowed or not.

Having to check the n2 wu again MDL's claim is really suspicious now since it said Flower will be blamed and shamed by the reaper and underneath it said Flower has been ultra killed! The reaper has reaped her soul. When I checked Flower's ability the closet I could find that looks like a self target is the moon ability except I don't even know if self targeting with an ability like that is allowed or not.
Why would he play his own death game if he was the reaper though? Is it not a bit too risky? Like even if that shit doesnt affect him, if he loses the message of the reaper dealing with him would appear right? And then people would question why he didnt die the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.