Status
Not open for further replies.
The location of Jinbe vs WW is nearer with location of Inu vs Jack or Brook/Robin vs BM? Can anyone help me this?
It's laid out like this:

- Jinbe vs Who's Who: 4th Floor
- Brook/Robin vs Black Maria: 3rd Floor
- Inu vs Jack: 2nd Floor

If there actually is an intention to switch up fights, it can very easily be done by someone breaking the floor/floors. I'm half hoping Jinbe's attack this chap breaks the floor. It may then support Brook being involved with WsW. Or it may not. Who knows
Post automatically merged:

Well Nami's opponent had the lowest Doriki, so the weaker opponent rule is broken.

Usopp also had his fight after Sanji in TB, so it's not exclusive to Nami.
Touche. Idk, I just feel Jinbe's matchup right now is happening way quicker than anticipated. We'll see how 1019 goes.

Oda taking a break is not bad in my eyes, it’s for his health BUT wasting panels on Tama is the biggest shit in my eyes. Zoro could’ve been healed or we could get some panels about Kid, Law and Killer... but it’s now Tama Piece
This health is bullshit he is doing it on purpose to milk the series adding breaks and adding characters like Rebecca and Otama is stretching the series so shounen jump can make profit

It's laid out like this:

- Jinbe vs Who's Who: 4th Floor
- Brook/Robin vs Black Maria: 3rd Floor
- Inu vs Jack: 2nd Floor

If there actually is an intention to switch up fights, it can very easily be done by someone breaking the floor/floors. I'm half hoping Jinbe's attack this chap breaks the floor. It may then support Brook being involved with WsW. Or it may not. Who knows

Touche. Idk, I just feel Jinbe's matchup right now is happening way quicker than anticipated. We'll see how 1019 goes.
It's because Oda is trying to hype Luffy.
First talking about Joy Boy, now with his fruit.

Fixed for you to make the fight more fair. :steef:
naah mate it would be overkill in favour of sanji, I added other 3 to sanji's side so that he would need to protect others as well, i nerfed him to make it fair for admirals

Everything went downhill when RoofPiece ended
not really, in terms of plot roofpiece was much worse, yea there were hype moments but plot is the priority

I'm slowly convinced that this may indicate Ulti and P1 aren't down yet. With Usopp not having attained any growth power this arc and neither having Vs Chapters, I'm starting to think they will get up again. Hopefully Usopp stays behind to fight P1 if he stands in Tama's way vs the headliners.

Also lol at the "reverse strawhat theory". That shit didn't take off clearly.
I am almost sure P1 will be back, he was stil twitching after BM punched him. But not sure about Ulti. She might aswell, i guess.

I am almost sure P1 will be back, he was stil twitching after BM punched him. But not sure about Ulti. She might aswell, i guess.
Agreed. Ulti maybe less so since Nami got her powerup. Page 1 imo is way more likely due to:

- Usopp not receiving a powerup
- Same with Chopper
- The potential they possibly team up is potentially decent.
- He was twitching
- Had zero named moves unlike Ulti
- Barely fought/was way more competent against Sanji

Status
Not open for further replies.