Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup we will probably get two chapters per fight, 3 possibly for Calamities

Next Jack and Sasaki reveal their hybrid forms, then one more chapter for Franky to beat him

King and Black Maria hybrid, she will probably take out Brook with Robin finishing her off in the second chapter

Then Jack, Queen, King 2 full chapters each
Let's see how 1019 plays out first. I'm still not entirely convinced he's going down just yet. A lot of reasons why the 2 chapter fights worked in the past was because there were less focal points so we could see way more of the villains before they went down. For example, it only took 2 Chapters for Jabra to get taken out, but he was in hybrid for like 10 chapters and was a threat to Usopp. We knew more about him and his fighting style. We only just found out how WsW fights in 1017 so im curious if Oda will jump around and spend more time with this fight, as with others.

I'm also even wondering if this matchup is so early because it's not actually Jinbe's final matchup. There has been near constant arguments about who Jack is supposed to be fighting, so I do find it interesting that Jinbe is the first to fundamentally take out his opponent in a true 1v1, as opposed to having "weaker" strawhats do it first (which still leads me to doubting P1 or Ulti being fully down).

Just wanna say that Oda gotta explore the lure of Wano like Ryuuma/The city of Gold...etc + Kaido’s flashback, and Xebec + The lure of Onigashima and the giant skull and giant sword... and yet without Oda going into details, he decides to go to a whole new character lure, the sun god (mentioned in skypea by the shandian girl)...

Oda you gotta stop with giving us lures but no exploration at all...

That's fine, I dont expect to be right there. I actually more expect it to be Yamato if anything (if not Inu). The point is that it is weird Oda is doing Jinbe's vs match so early. He generally saves the largest hitters for last, not first.
Franky's fight ended before Chopper's in EL and Nami's was after both of their's, even though she faced the weakest CP9 agent. Sanji's was also before Nami in Alabasta, and before Usopp's in TB.

Just wanna say that Oda gotta explore the lure of Wano like Ryuuma/The city of Gold...etc + Kaido’s flashback, and Xebec + The lure of Onigashima and the giant skull and giant sword... and yet without Oda going into details, he decides to go to a whole new character lure, the sun god (mentioned in skypea by the shandian girl)...

Oda you gotta stop with giving us lures but no exploration at all...
He will sell those infos separately in vivre cards chill, those are just some dlcs.

Status
Not open for further replies.