Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky's fight ended before Chopper's in EL and Nami's was after both of their's. Sanji's was also before Nami in Alabasta, and before Usopp's in TB.
I've talked about this before. Nami is generally an exception to the rule. Her fights usually happen right before the big 3, or at least those 2 times. And Chopper's opponent had a higher douriki than Franky's. Generally it has gone in power order outside of Nami.

I've talked about this before. Nami is generally an exception to the rule. Her fights usually happen right before the big 3, or at least those 2 times. And Chopper's opponent had a higher douriki than Franky's. Generally it has gone in power order outside of Nami.
Well Nami's opponent had the lowest Doriki, so the weaker opponent rule is broken.

Usopp also had his fight after Sanji in TB, so it's not exclusive to Nami.

Let's see how 1019 plays out first. I'm still not entirely convinced he's going down just yet. A lot of reasons why the 2 chapter fights worked in the past was because there were less focal points so we could see way more of the villains before they went down. For example, it only took 2 Chapters for Jabra to get taken out, but he was in hybrid for like 10 chapters and was a threat to Usopp. We knew more about him and his fighting style. We only just found out how WsW fights in 1017 so im curious if Oda will jump around and spend more time with this fight, as with others.

I'm also even wondering if this matchup is so early because it's not actually Jinbe's final matchup. There has been near constant arguments about who Jack is supposed to be fighting, so I do find it interesting that Jinbe is the first to fundamentally take out his opponent in a true 1v1, as opposed to having "weaker" strawhats do it first (which still leads me to doubting P1 or Ulti being fully down).
The location of Jinbe vs WW is nearer with location of Inu vs Jack or Brook/Robin vs BM? Can anyone help me this?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hi, but you also knew when reading manga that mangaka have to take breaks and long running series get more frequent and longer breaks. Just compare to Berserk. Jojos switched from weekly to monthly. Then there's HxH, Vagabond and Vinland Saga...

And no one made you read this series to begin with, but you choose to complain.

Call me a white knight. I'd rather be a white knight than a jabroni like you.
Wow! This is the first time anyone has said this stuff to me, it really changed my mind and now I respect you greatly! Even Oda saw this and said it’s the smartest thing he’s ever read! Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment! 😊😊😊

Status
Not open for further replies.