Status
Not open for further replies.
The manga shows that he compared to Lucci and probably wants to fight King..
Is the hype with Lucci enough to put WW at the commander level? That opponent from pre TS Luffy?

If Jinbe were so good, Oda would have made him fight Jack, a 1 billion bounty bastard with calamity status.
Who's Who was being portrayed with other tobiroppos and trying to compete with Sasaki, it can't be more obvious than that, WW is far from the YC level

So Franky = YC2 level

PS
No one cares about Jack. The one who said that the F6 should get the fuck out because they are to weak to face the Scabbards
Not really.

All I'm suggesting is that eventually WsW and Sasaki are the only characters out of the F6 not standing massively apart from the calamities power level wise which would make logically sense I guess. I doubt they were contenders prominently for other qualities rather than combat strenght.

I think it's fair in that circumstance to assume that Queen or at least Jack cannot low diff WsW I guess. Jack v WsW might play out as mid to high difficulty, perhaps Jack v Sasaki or Franky could play out as mid. I think sometimes we understimate the power of the SHs. At least some are displaying quite something odds wise.

Then again it could be different as well, since Drake wasn't named as a contender for All Star IIRC.

Is the hype with Lucci enough to put WW at the commander level? That opponent from pre TS Luffy?

If Jinbe were so good, Oda would have made him fight Jack, a 1 billion bounty bastard with calamity status.
Who's Who was being portrayed with other tobiroppos and trying to compete with Sasaki, it can't be more obvious than that, WW is far from the YC level
Jinbe should use your tears for Fishman Karate.

Not really.

All I'm suggesting is that eventually WsW and Sasaki are the only characters out of the F6 not standing massively apart from the calamities power level wise which would make logically sense I guess. I doubt they were contenders prominently for other qualities rather than combat strenght.

I think it's fair to assume that Queen or at least Jack cannot low diff WsW I guess. Jack v WsW might play out as mid to high difficulty, perhaps Jack v Sasaki or Franky could play out as mid. I think sometimes we understimate the power of the SHs. At least some are displaying quite something odds wise.
Don't ball be in with the stupidity of this forum. Jinbe is a beast but I always thought that Franky will get close to that level of Jinbe once he joins. And they are both fighting similar opponents ok the same time.

What I find funny is... Everyone is bringing up Queen as opponent... Let me guess why... Because no way Sanji could be stronger than Jinbe by a good margin.

I am confident to say that if Sanji would have faced King instead peiple would still say the same shit about WiW beinf YC1 Level
Post automatically merged:

Jinbe should use your tears for Fishman Karate.

Cool pic. Base Sanji blocked Hybrid Lucci in the movies with ease

Don't ball be in with the stupidity of this forum. Jinbe is a beast but I always thought that Franky will get close to that level of Jinbe once he joins. And they are both fighting similar opponents ok the same time.

What I find funny is... Everyone is bringing up Queen as opponent... Let me guess why... Because no way Sanji could be stronger than Jinbe by a good margin.

I am confident to say that if Sanji would have faced King instead peiple would still say the same shit about WiW beinf YC1 Level
Is Corcus still on Arlong Park?

Not really.

I think it's fair in that circumstance to assume that Queen or at least Jack cannot low diff WsW I guess. Jack v WsW might play out as mid to high difficulty, perhaps Jack v Sasaki or Franky could play out as mid. I think sometimes we understimate the power of the SHs. At least some are displaying quite something odds wise.

Then again it could be different as well, since Drake wasn't named as a contender for All Star IIRC.
All Tobi Roppo were named as contenders. Who’s who and Sasaki were just the loudest.

King/Queen high diff Jack who high diffs who’s who/Sasaki who extreme diff the others.

King/queen mid diff who’s who or Sasaki tho

Ulti is still the stronger F6 by feats alone... LOL.

Fought with Luffy and he praised her
Tanked Yamato and got up seconds later
Tanked Big Mom and got up again
Just to be beaten by Deus Ex Nami

If Jinbei took no extra damage this chapter then the fight was basically a low diff

If Jinbei took minor damage this chapter then it was a mid diff

If Jinbei took heavy damage then a high diff

If Jinbei is on death's door then extreme diff:suresure:

My 3 points go as follow..

- WsW wants to fight King, not directly mentioned but Kaido offered any calamity of their choosing
- Have Lucci's genius talent while having a superior devil fruit
- His Hybrid form is shown in the same chapter than Queen

If you're in bad faith, you will deny those points, but i think they build on each other..

I think the idea was at the time, he was considered a young protégé, rivaling Lucci. Lucci himself may be signficantly stronger being a prominent member of CP-0. We should remember that WsW may be on a similar level to current Lucci.

That same Lucci, though it was depicted in a film, had fought Sabo equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.