【Bounty】2.2476 billion

0446 Marco
First Appearance: volume 45 chapter 434
Epithet: Marco the Phoenix
Fruit: mythical Bird Bird fruit model Phoenix
Haki: CoA CoO
Former Whitebeard Pirates/commander of the 1st division and doctor

【Profile】
Ship: Moby Dick → temporarily disbanded (Moby Dick is in custody)
Birthday: October 5th
Height:203cm
Food he dislike: bean
Hobby: collecting bar coaster
Animal: Phoenix
Birth: Grand Line
【Bounty】1.374 billion

Last edited by a moderator:
0446 Marco
First Appearance: volume 45 chapter 434
Epithet: Marco the Phoenix
Fruit: mythical Bird Bird fruit model Phoenix
Haki: CoA CoA
Former Whitebeard Pirates/commander of the 1st division and doctor

【Profile】
Ship: Moby Dick → temporarily disbanded (Moby Dick is in custody)
Birthday: October 5th
Height:203cm
Food he dislike: bean
Hobby: collecting bar coaster
Animal: Phoenix
Birth: Grand Line
【Bounty】1.374 billion
You mean CoA and CoO?

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
So BB can really use COA and COO. There was an old running theory that BB couldn't use it cause of the yami fruit(and that it can suck up the haki of others).

Ship also called the Saber of Xebec and Xebec was taken out when BB was 2, and both like researching history. Interesting.

"Swordsmanship that is self proclaimed to be the strongest, Oden's confidence is not baseless, it is the only one to ever deeply wounded Kaido."
thanks

it's interesting ... Oden who is FULLY aware of Roger's power ... claim "I have strongest Swordsmanship"

and people legit tell me Swordsmanship and overall power is same thing

@HA001
@Fenaker

thoughts

p.s
I honeslty want your opinion ... I know I can't prove shit with this to you guys :neesama:

@Red Admiral lmao oden self proclaimed his sword style to be the best like how Teach self proclaimed himself to be the strongest but when shanks or akainu met him he ran away
again ... that's not my point

my point is ... for Oden strongest swordsmanship is having "strongest swordsmanship style" not "being strongest man among swordsmans"

can be AT LEAST agree to this? ... I won't use this in Shanks Vs Mihawk ... don't worry

Odens nitoryu is coc based which means he's saying his coc is the strongest
sigh ... I don't want to trun this in to Shanks Vs Mihawk ... I left this to judgement of time

just tell me this ... for Oden strongest swordsmanship is not about overall power ... can you agree with this?

JUST for Oden and his personal opinion ... I can't prove much with this ... so don't worry ... and agreeing with that won't hurt Mihawk ... I just want to see how open you guys are to the idea of WSS ... that's it ...

for Oden strongest swordsmanship is having "strongest swordsmanship style" not "being strongest man among swordsmans"
Swordmanship is a fighting style and oden claimed it's the best in the world like how Kaido claimed Oden to be better than shanks when he hyped him despite meeting the said Yonko in the war of MF so this selfproclaimation doesn't affect me at all lmao when Zoro did what oden's nitoryu did to Kaido while using Ashura even the VC didn't confirm his guess they just pushed it to be oden's confidence :shocking:

sigh ... I don't want to trun this in to Shanks Vs Mihawk ... I left this to judgement of time

just tell me this ... for Oden strongest swordsmanship is not about overall power ... can you agree with this?

JUST for Oden and his personal opinion ... I can't prove much with this ... so don't worry ... and agreeing with that won't hurt Mihawk ... I just want to see how open you guys are to the idea of WSS ... that's it ...
Why don’t you just consider that Oden consider himself stronger overall than Roger and WB? Why do you think that by saying his swordsmanship is the best he is saying « but Roger is overall stronger »?

I mean the guy literally said : « If I cannot beat Kaido no one in his era can » even tho he knows for a fact that WB was the WSM.