News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

Why don’t you just consider that Oden consider himself stronger overall than Roger and WB? Why do you think that by saying his swordsmanship is the best he is saying « but Roger is overall stronger »?

I mean the guy literally said : « If I cannot beat Kaido no one in his era can » even tho he knows for a fact that WB was the WSM.
that can be the case too ... sure
but since data book is saying "his claim is not baseless " ... so it would ACTULLY hype Oden to Prime Roger level

if you want to think like this ... sure ... but since Oden is underrated I assumed people won't agree at all

@Salah WG

supreme blade user of Golden Era : Roger and Whitebeard
supreme blade user of Great Era : Shanks and Mihawk
Yeah man, i told you these are the Four Greatest
And Luffy/Zoro will be the Next Ones

Roger ---> Shanks ---> Luffy ------> Greatest Pirates
Whitebeard ---> Mihawk ---> Zoro ------> Strongest Warriors

They are also similar to Noland & Calgara
Basically it's like they are Individuals who Inherit "The Will of Explorer or Freedom Seeker" & Others who Inherit "The Will of Warrior"

PS: When Mihawk told Zoro to Surpass him, he said this: "Take your Will, Brave One, & use it to Surpass My Blade !! "
He saw through Zoro's Willpower, that's how he gained interest in him, & that's why he only wanted to Defeat Shanks & also why he wanted to Test WB the moment he saw him. They are only Three who really interested Mihawk & that's because of their CoC.

Carriers of Most Fearsome CoC: Roger, WB, Shanks, Mihawk, Luffy, Zoro

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
that can be the case too ... sure
but since data book is saying "his claim is not baseless " ... so it would ACTULLY hype Oden to Prime Roger level

if you want to think like this ... sure ... but since Oden is underrated I assumed people won't agree at all
After 1010 we know the "oden came back much stronger" was he grew after getting sent flying by Roger to learning and using acoc.

So.. Zoro stans now have to choice:
or Oden was stronger as a swordsman, but weaker overall than Roger and this will open the idea of Shanks being overall stronger than Mihawk, or Oden was stronger overall, but this means Kaido put Shanks in the same level of Oden, Roger, Whitebeard and Xebec who are PK level.
Mihawk fans got their deserved L.

I don't need to .... if you willing to agree this is a thing .... I take your word

p.s
so you think THERE IS A CHANCE (let's say even 0.0001%) that WSS ~ being strongest at swordsmanship
two sword style being the strongest style in the world cause it scarred kaido

current wss is using a one sword style

what do you think you have proved?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So.. Zoro stans now have to choice:
or Oden was stronger as a swordsman, but weaker overall than Roger and this will open the idea of Shanks being overall stronger than Mihawk, or Oden was stronger overall, but this means Kaido put Shanks in the same level of Oden, Roger, Whitebeard and Xebec who are PK level.
Mihawk fans got their deserved L.
When you stick to manga, you dont have to choose. Oden was triumphant and invincible. :myman:
I don't need to .... if you willing to agree this is a thing .... I take your word

p.s
so you think THERE IS A CHANCE (let's say even 0.0001%) that WSS ~ being strongest at swordsmanship
I probably made everyone's ears bleed by talking about combat styles all these years and come at me with being surprised that swordsmanship is a combat style... Seriously? :josad: