One Piece Chapter 965 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Inspector_Mu

Holy fuck... Are you implying that Kaido and big mom aren't evil? Given the state of Wano as a country and how fucked up Big mom's family is? You are actually gonna try and claim Big mom and kaido are good people?

No dude stop... Rocks allowed people on his own crew to kill each other... THAT IS NOT A GOOD PERSON'S CREW

Whitebeard himself literally says he had a bad experience being on such a crew... You are putting whitebeard up on this pedestal well he himself has said that the rocks crew was a bad experience just being on it

A good man doesnt have a bad crew... Shanks, Roger, Luffy’s crews are clearly shown having fun while Big mom and kaido's crews are shown having men who fear betray each other and and everyone is afraid of the captains

C'Mon man... At least wait for it to be confirmed what rocks was about but surely none if the reasoning you are using as of now carries much bearing
Nobody implying they arent evil
Just that Shanks can be evil when to
Same with Roger who was even cruel.

BM has fun with her family ... tea party
Kaido too has fun

Betrayal is a bad thing. Imagine betraying your mom and trying to kill her , yeah Chiffon is a good child lol

No matter how bad your child or mom is, killing them or planning to kill is wrong

You are just like every OP fan, you dont wanna accept Roger wasnt a saint

People wanna hype VA
But they just trash

Only a few become admirals
Look Alainu even did draft coz VAs are too weak lol
Agreed, most are irrelevant lol, one shot material

Roger seems nothing like Luffy. The man wants to drag someone strong to the grave with him lol.
He wants to reach Valhalla

One piece ch 818 implies oden sacrificed himself to save his family and followers . Nothing suggest he lost to kaido.
:kayneshrug:
The facts are there.
Nothing suggests he won either

I remember back on OJ Sanji fans like Kuro Ashi were pushing the concept of Scopper being number 3 because of the “metal trio”. Before it became obvious that he was irrelevant, Sanji fans were pushing the Scopper/Sanji thing.
Is Kuro Ashi here?

To First Mates complimenting each other.

Zoro has never even interacted with Rayleigh:milaugh:
Lol

Post-TS started with Zoro talking with Rayleigh:tchpepe:
zoro arrived first
Didn't Rayleigh mock Zoro because he thought he wouldn't be the first one to get there since he's dumb?

First, that description was by the WG to picture them as bad and evil. Sengoku will not be saying "oh, they were good pirates but we eliminated them" LOL, Imu-sama would babyshake him (as KOL would say)

Secondly, WB and Kaido only implied that it's too much to handle for the captain to have people like that. WB never said that we killed each others. He just implied that their ego got the crew into their demise. And that's not speaking anything about Xebec. It just means he was screwed over because some of his crew members were too egotistical while he had his hands full with Garp and Roger to begin with.

Again, the only people describing them as evil is coming from WG side, which is not trusted when it comes to topic regarding Void century
Whitebeard says he had a bad experience just being on the crew itself... Since we are talking about implications I read it as what was said...

See despite what the Government said, no one involved has ever said otherwise... Neither whitebeard nor anyone else has ever said that Rocks was a good guy... So let's wait for anyone to actually says it before decrying every statement from both the government and actual Rocks pirates themselves

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The only character so far to get an introduction "The Great Pirate" was Roger and this is Oda himself talking.
Also wanting to fight strong foes before he died, he seems like a truly interesting fella.
Getting the shit done isn't being evil, it's simply being a real pirate lol
I hope Oden never tried to fight Roger. I would be shocked he didn't die.

The only character so far to get an introduction "The Great Pirate" was Roger and this is Oda himself talking.
Also wanting to fight strong foes before he died, he seems like a truly interesting fella.
Getting the shit done isn't being evil, it's simply being a real pirate lol
You mean in the flashback??? And not including the present, right?
Cause current yonko were called that way

Nobody implying they arent evil
Just that Shanks can be evil when to
Same with Roger who was even cruel.

BM has fun with her family ... tea party
Kaido too has fun

Betrayal is a bad thing. Imagine betraying your mom and trying to kill her , yeah Chiffon is a good child lol

No matter how bad your child or mom is, killing them or planning to kill is wrong

You are just like every OP fan, you dont wanna accept Roger wasnt a saint
Are you saying that chiffon hating Big mom for treating her cruelly for years JUST BECAUSE SHE LOOKS LIKE LOLA is unwarranted? You mean Chiffon should've been the good daughter and suffer the cruelty for being born a twin since respecting your mother is some universal good? Are you seriously saying this?

Also I was the one who pointed out that Roger isn't and clone of Luffy. I pointed out that Roger has been stated to have destroyed a country just because they insulted his friends and I said Luffy is not like that at all... When did I ever say Roger was a saint? I literally said Roger was clearly not as nice as Luffy and even Luffy isn't a s saint himself

And you should take notice of what the "fun" the big mom pirates or Kaido pirates have compared to Luffy... Big mom forceforces everyone to come to her parties and have "fun" on her terms and Kaido has his yearly Fire festival celebrations to get wasted... Notice how all this "fun" is specfically at the terms on the captains and outside of these specific situations that the captains choose, everyone is scars shitless of even being near these guys... C'Mon man, you seriously can't say you get Strawhats vibes from the fuckin beast pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.