Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi you sure it was krogo

[Red Heart] - Haachama's trademark is also a Red Heart; she keeps one with her at any time given. At any night Haachama may borrow her Red Heart to a player of her choice, Super Protecting them that night. After the night they will be turned into a Haaton.

might be haachama

@Naomi you sure it was krogo

[Red Heart] - Haachama's trademark is also a Red Heart; she keeps one with her at any time given. At any night Haachama may borrow her Red Heart to a player of her choice, Super Protecting them that night. After the night they will be turned into a Haaton.

might be haachama
it showed krogo visit me with protect. from memory protects should prevent being redirected. and i remember juliet mention she got redirected. i only got message about my tracker night activity and no mention of redirected.

Vote alwaysmind

ripped-cal-mod blocked, don't recall him posting day 6, checking his post. last post was at dragomir vote day 5, and he came back day 7 and asked if he was subbed out.

Nope, I have absolutely nothing to do with the abduction. What do you mean it didn't appear in the writeup? It's right there "Ratchet was abducted"
its means its not an active ability by someone else
for you to say someone abducted you
someone else did
end of the dp writeup has no such ability

with bleak -lynch failed because he activated watson connection
xadlin had an abduction passive
you?
claim you dont know
no one did it
you get it now?
both those things cant be true.

There could be a bus driver or redirections going on. I have been a victim a couple of times by a bus driver actions.
juliet confirmed she got redirected, checking her role does not mention if she get noticed, so someone was redirecting her actions, as why she though bus driver or redirections. and she said it happen couple times. so that looks like scum interfering.

and i see Juliet sus destroyer,along with sky and ratchet.

juliet confirmed she got redirected, checking her role does not mention if she get noticed, so someone was redirecting her actions, as why she though bus driver or redirections. and she said it happen couple times. so that looks like scum interfering.

and i see Juliet sus destroyer,along with sky and ratchet.
sky is town.
idk how juliet thinks she was redirected.
if she targeted destoryer maybe ?

I should also say
the kfp store is still open and. the person who opened it
Takanashi Kiara is bottom left.

Rej

Tripple Hoyo Player
Votecount:

Sky > The Destoryer > - > Ratchet > Alwaysmind
Ratchet > RippedCal
The Destoryer > Ratchet > Alwaysmind
Alwaysmind > Akai Haato
Udell > Alwaysmind
Lanji Cucksmoke > Ratchet > Alwaysmind
Naomi > The Destoryer > Alwaysmind
Catyberry > The Destoryer > Alwaysmind

Alwaysmind: 6 (Udell, Lanji Cucksmoke, Catyberry, Sky, The Destoryer, Naomi)
RippedCal: 1 (Ratchet)
Akai Haato: 1 (Alwaysmind)

Correct me if blabla, you know the drill. Is made from mobile phone.

Players:
@Alwaysmind
@Ratchet
@Naomi
@RippedCal
@Catyberry
@Sky
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Udell
@krogothwolf
@The Destoryer
@Akai Haato
@AL sama
@Noctis

sky is town.
idk how juliet thinks she was redirected.
if she targeted destoryer maybe ?

I should also say
the kfp store is still open and. the person who opened it
Takanashi Kiara is bottom left.
she hinted it happen to her more then once, and redirectors are usually scum roles. she not the type to focus on same person each day/night, so someone was messing with her. when she mention got redirected couple times.

Status
Not open for further replies.