Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Now I wanna know if Dear Leader, Who is a Perfect Incarnation of the Appearance that a Leader Should Have is scum king and put a curse on me yesterday while asking if I was town...

Oh but you did do some buddying, especially with your captain:

Not only that, but usually you are fluffing less, and already asking players questions and analyzing them.
Damn, this is a scumflowa game. :josad:
Girl, I ended a chain of fluff by asking people for reads.

And I buddy Fuji as Town, too, because it's better than butting heads for days as we used to.

So yeah, miss me with that "I fluff too much" lmao.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

And I buddy Fuji as Town, too, because it's better than butting heads for days as we used to.

What do you think about the discussion I had with the destoryer? What do you think about my reasoning for going for Udell.

I was there in the last game (barely) and he was lacking aggressivity. Count 2 games then. Which even then I don't understand how that's a bad thing? It was literally the game before.
it just kind of feels like your whole udell viewpoint is based on a meta that you developed after playing one game with him. you told me that you are doing more analysis than other players and im calling that into doubt. i hope day one you come out wolf hunting a little bit more practically.

Melon is scum.

Looking for easy prey.
And now buddies Light.

Me handing out Town reads isn't AI anyway as literally all last games have shown. It's a whacky case with no basis.

@Melontonin @Light D Lamperouge I choose Flower for a reason, keep your friends closer and your enemies even more so.

If she ends up doing this:

I wouldn't be surprised and we'll go from there, for now i understand that she's being a bit too friendly and it pinged me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.