Status
Not open for further replies.
@Melontonin @Light D Lamperouge I choose Flower for a reason, keep your friends closer and your enemies even more so.

If she ends up doing this:

I wouldn't be surprised and we'll go from there, for now i understand that she's being a bit too friendly and it pinged me too.
facts flower is squad over wincon
recalll in the weebgame she wont let us touch her squad
tho tbf they were all town
:milaugh:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
it just kind of feels like your whole udell viewpoint is based on a meta that you developed after playing one game with him. you told me that you are doing more analysis than other players and im calling that into doubt. i hope day one you come out wolf hunting a little bit more practically.
Bruh I'm trying my best, I've been scum non stop for the last 8 months or so.

Look into Flower, especially this post of mine:
Oh but you did do some buddying, especially with your captain:

Not only that, but usually you are fluffing less, and already asking players questions and analyzing them.
Damn, this is a scumflowa game. :josad:
and her reads list here being very positive:
Light: Looks good.
You: Town or trying to powerwolf. But leaning Town.
Zara: Looks okay.
Larry: Looks okay.
Zem: Looks okay.

Van: Either overly paranoid or just slipped.
Rej: Too aggressive. Weird for him.

Those are my impressions so far. Subject to change, depending on how D1 and the rest of the game go.
And also when I asked to analyze her play she said she town because as scum she'd do x, y, z. Which I find it odd how she'd choose to talk about her scum self to explain how she's not that. When you asked me I talked about my town actions. She's saying how she's not doing her scum actions, so she must be town. Notice the contrast?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Since you people had a talk about possible users who can feature in this game then you guys overlooked "Reborn role" and the informer captain.

Why it matters? Coz in my worst gen Mafia game I made Reborn role cult leader. Noctis himself said that reborn role is most suited for this.

Now, drago even asked me that is reborn role in my game and what role is he?

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
@Melontonin @Light D Lamperouge I choose Flower for a reason, keep your friends closer and your enemies even more so.

If she ends up doing this:

I wouldn't be surprised and we'll go from there, for now i understand that she's being a bit too friendly and it pinged me too.
You chose her before she wrote anything in the thread. Now you gotta deal with scumflowa, this is so sad how RNG has messed with your plans. :josad:

Bruh I'm trying my best, I've been scum non stop for the last 8 months or so.

Look into Flower, especially this post of mine:

and her reads list here being very positive:

And also when I asked to analyze her play she said she town because as scum she'd do x, y, z. Which I find it odd how she'd choose to talk about her scum self to explain how she's not that. When you asked me I talked about my town actions. She's saying how she's not doing her scum actions, so she must be town. Notice the contrast?
Melon is scum.

Looking for easy prey.
And now buddies Light.

Me handing out Town reads isn't AI anyway as literally all last games have shown. It's a whacky case with no basis.

:ihaha:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I town lean Zara, I liked his early Miller claim and the fact that he went out of his way to explain further how his mechanics work( in regarding to voting) unprompted.

Could change with time though.
Lind also claimed miller like zara

Two millers seem odd to me

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix You need to release your Ekkochart to get Beta trust again 🚨🚨🚨
aww how sweet of him to still remember me
all i have to do is call him town lol

hey how you doing this game? i accurately called you town last game but im not really sure what your angle is this game. answer this next question with a simple yes or no. is there a certain or specific intent behind your actions in this game?
yea i intent to hunt scum but game havnt started yet so its w.e lol

Status
Not open for further replies.