Status
Not open for further replies.
All the votes are from the same division, they were probably started as meme votes but sure enough some my wanna profit from it but im not taking them seriously.

I was never wrong about your alignment tho, last game i even put you in the town core after the first day but your stubborn ass was still gonna come at me.

And why is that? Because you are an ignorant and arrogant amoeba.

Dont bother tagging me or quoting me, my sanity doesnt need to read your mentally challenged ramblings.

Not really. If I was opportunistic I would have voted him way earlier don't you believe. Instead of trying to thoroughly reason up on the matter unlike many who didn't.

Why are you not accusing the ones who casted a vote and go? And focus on me? This looks suspicious.
no
actually you wouldnt
the first few votes are quite bold
you are just building on an already established wagon

i wonder if the crimson lions got a mission to lynch a captain. would make sense why theyre all going after fuji if this isnt a meme wagon

anyway im all caught up but im going to go watch black widow tonight. please dont let there be fifty new pages when i return

i kind of doubt theres such thing as a convenient investigation on night zero so ill wait until the dust settles on that. however i do think the crimson lions have kicked up enough attention that anyone latching on to the fuji vote or asking about the investigation could be potential fishies biting the bait

i kind of doubt theres such thing as a convenient investigation on night zero so ill wait until the dust settles on that. however i do think the crimson lions have kicked up enough attention that anyone latching on to the fuji vote or asking about the investigation could be potential fishies biting the bait
players that arent crimson lions i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.