Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai same question for you. You also said TAC is town. You are very confident of tac being town. How can anyone be so confident just based on meta?
Well, you know what they say, a person at the core don't change that easily. It's of course easy to put up an act, but to change is not easy.
That being said, I did say I cannot prove it, but I don't feel like TAC would take this approach as a scum player, it is too much risk for little reward, unless he does it for the thrill that is.

There's no fundamental illogicity to it.

There's a paradigm, a line of conjuction in between my choices. I didn't vote Fuji until I figured no voters were stepping back, it's that simple...

I don't see how I could look on the same level as the voters who didn't remotely express their thought process according to your way to see through this considering you broadly suspect the whole thing.

I instead think that Fuji is still more likely scum given the implications, but that being said it's very possible that a few are profiting in a malicious way, expecially if he isn't. This is probably a multi-ball game nonetheless, so there could be several scum sides around. They might have considered to gain cred by lynching a potential scum. Considering how bold the votes are most are more likely townie players with a serious result, or still scum but with one. Or that would prove extensively risky if scum and stupid if town differently.
This didn’t really address anything about what I was saying and comes across very self aware. Why wouldn’t town be able to do something without giving any reasoning? Just like scum plan and think out their reasoning for things to overcompensate. It’s no different but

:okay:

Tbf, I had what, like not even 10 ish posts on d0? I saw Fuji was active as hell in discussion so I thought why not vote. I honestly didn’t even know we could vote ourselves nor did I care about who got the other spots at that point.
As I stated, I find strange that in a game where town is uninformed some people feel comfortable enough to vote for someone randomly. A scum that became captain automatically became stronger and yet the majority of you could care less. Then some of you had the audacity to scum read me.. **cough melotonin cough cough*... Ahem excuse me.
What've they done to you Delly :josad:
I do not comprehend what are you saying tbh.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
There's no fundamental illogicity to it.

There's a paradigm, a line of conjuction in between my choices. I didn't vote Fuji until I figured no voters were stepping back, it's that simple...

I don't see how I could look on the same level as the voters who didn't remotely express their thought process according to your way to see through this considering you broadly suspect the whole thing.

I instead think that Fuji is still more likely scum given the implications, but that being said it's very possible that a few are profiting in a malicious way, expecially if he isn't. This is probably a multi-ball game nonetheless, so there could be several scum sides around. They might have considered to gain cred by lynching a potential scum. Considering how bold the votes are most are more likely townie players with a serious result, or still scum but with one. Or that would prove extensively risky if scum and stupid if town differently.
I think that more probably only a few got a real result on Fuji and the others smelled either Fuji as a likely scum and tagged along the wagon or differently acted with a malicious intent underlying such demeanor still smelling something good to retrieve out of it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Finally someone with notable reads and good intuition has appeared. I already noted you as town. Biggest reason is that you literally voted for yourself. Hayumi vote on Fuji pinged me but I have him as town for other reasons. Flower is hard tunneling. I do believe certain things will become vivid as the day progress and even more so the following DP.
Well thank you for the words and also for reminding me that I have a question for you.

What happened to your melontonin push last day?

I think that more probably only a few got a real result on Fuji and the others smelled either Fuji as a likely scum and tagged along the wagon or differently acted with a malicious intent underlying such demeanor still smelling something good to retrieve out of it.
I don’t think anyone actually got a result on Fuji and the fact you seemed so willing to jump on that fact is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.