Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Elaborate on this ^^ please don't come up with D0 posts
I don't have the time to dig that deep right now, but really this was the only question you asked me, as well as you saying I was sus based off my reads, lol
@MangoSenpai same question for you. You also said TAC is town. You are very confident of tac being town. How can anyone be so confident just based on meta?
Why TAc is your town core?

Also, give me your scum reads apart from me?

Also, I will reply to your post after I will read thread now.
Remind me to give you a more elaborate post later, because I need to go to work now

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Dear Captains

@Ena (greatest captain ever), @Fujishiro @TheAncientCenturion @Bonbon @Missy

1.) If you were to lynch one person from your squad today who would it be?

2.) If you were going to lynch someone outside of your squad, who would it be?
1)ummm hard to say. My squad isn't contributing much. Van didn't participate at all. Nor did JDB so I don't have any reads on them. I have a bit sus on lemon but it's not concrete. So I will like to see more from them before I say anything about them.

So my answer is None

2)i am fine with lynching Mango/TAC. Lil sus on Light, lind and flower. Rest neutral or town lean.

Intresting.

What is it that you are proposing. Based on your actions and predictions, I will see to do it if it is beneficial to me and my fellow comrades.
you have to post this:
"i'm sorry for underestimating you wueen, you are the best mafia player ever and i'm a loser who can't stop taking Ls, please leave me alone wueen
to: wueen"

Status
Not open for further replies.