Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunting wolves is my hobby.😏

Btw, you mentioned in one of the post that TAC was off topic so you will send him to shadow realm or something like this.

Is it some sort of plan ?
wasn't considered offtopic but was spam so he's RC'd

Just showing that I can be helpful to you guys by targeting someone you call scummy?

Tac is scummy as I was arguing since D1.

Zara is loose cannon. He can flip anyway.

But I thought about Nat calling out destroyer by saying I isoed your last game posts and it doesn't match with your this game meta or something like that

I mean ask yourself a question why would a scum would come out of her comfort zone with such bad reasoning to portray someone as scummy?
i think it was meant as a offhand comment by nat to try and push her suspicion and possible vote somewhere. you know that wolf have troubles fabricating cases on townies that seem legit so i think if nat is wolf it makes sense for her to try and push suspicion on me because she thought there was a shift in my meta. during that exchange i kept pushing her and i didnt think she was defending herself that well. there was also a point during our conversation when flower asked her a question and she just straight up ignored it. she then kind of just faded away from our argument and i think she started arguing with you? nat was someone last game i read from the get go as town and someone i felt was thougthful and inquisitive. i dont really see that here and the aggression she came at me with was pingy. i would say she is someone i need to iso.

a bit annoying the way the dp ended but you know whats funny
apparently actions couldn't be submitted but someone def fucked with me. well that or drago was just late telling me
is it possible people activated day times action that took place at night? one advantage wolves got for ending the phase early was that they knew the phase was going to end early. if they submitted day actions early on in the phase and then ended the day early that would mean a lot of townies wouldnt have been able to react.

Well as I previously stated I don't like Mango. I think he gave away himself with that huge read list. It bothered me particularly because he labeled Yagoo scum when he hadn't posted D1 up until his post. Which meant he labeled Yagoo scum based on his D0 posts. I found that interesting because Mango hadn't mentioned that in our chat, when Missy asked him. He mostly fluff with cat gifs which distracted our lovely captain who was being proactive by asking everyone for their reads.
A semi decent case, very nice. That’s not very common these days.

:optimistic:

I’m intrigued by all this honestly. In the off chance that Krogo didn’t cause the day phase bullshit, who’s the next suspects? Also why does Zara seem to keep getting so much attention? I must not be keeping up to date enough because they haven’t been on my scumdar much if at all yet.

I’m intrigued by all this honestly. In the off chance that Krogo didn’t cause the day phase bullshit, who’s the next suspects? Also why does Zara seem to keep getting so much attention? I must not be keeping up to date enough because they haven’t been on my scumdar much if at all yet.
ur my new best friend

@The Destoryer @Hayumi Did you guys really not read everything from day 1? On day 1 I was 40 pages behind and I managed to catch up during the night skip and that should have given you both plenty of time to catch up. For me the day ended in the morning at my place and day 2 started the next day in the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.