Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Who is in your chat now? Nobody replied to my pm.
No no my young Jedi!

You say in your role pm that you want to join the fruit squad and we will all be added to a discord server after the day. Super Mario will take care of everyone in his squad. It's a shelter for all those who need protection.

@Lindltaylor

Here's my last question.

You said your ability you used on me didn't work because of the phase ending.

Why haven't you asked me to vote you again then?
You must vote and unvote me. If you can do it now, I would be very happy!

Also @Natalija You're radiating more today, is it the shampoo?

No no my young Jedi!

You say in your role pm that you want to join the fruit squad and we will all be added to a discord server after the day. Super Mario will take care of everyone in his squad. It's a shelter for all those who need protection.

You must vote and unvote me. If you can do it now, I would be very happy!

Also @Natalija You're radiating more today, is it the shampoo?
Do you remember when Hancock asked Luffy to choose between a boat or helping those amazon lilly warriors get un-stoned?

Same question to you. I can only vote and unvote you or I can join your server, which do you prefer? :)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Do you remember when Hancock asked Luffy to choose between a boat or helping those amazon lilly warriors get un-stoned?

Same question to you. I can only vote and unvote you or I can join your server, which do you prefer? :)
Then join my squad! Let's sing along to all the Disney songs.

@Fujishiro
I don't iso finalbeta I don't buy my own headache , plus, when was the last game you thought finalbeta was town?
Udell's interaction with Melo early game is the second weirdest thing ever but he doesn't strike me as scum yet
Mango did a long assed list of reads, wtf was that? how? was 99.9% sure TAC is town seems informed :seriously:

gimme a moment to read that ''interaction'' between the 3 it requires a lot of reading
I thought FB was town last game after my 2nd day with him, this game just go iso him. He’s being extremely cautious.

Udell also said he wanted to get rid of FB before Fb and I quote “starts killing people that sus him”, that struck me as very weird because why should care that FB start doing anything to people he sus him unless he town reads everyone of those that sus FB atm( ie me/Dest/Hayumi/Mel/Reborn and TaC) which is kinda out there for someone to have that many town reads , so you agree @Typo

Also @Zara i thought about it and given that you have a restriction on voting only when you’re sure the target is scum then your role must be pretty anti scum right? So why is it that you aren’t playing to that roles wincon? And instead caused chaos last phase and was fine with me getting Lynched + fucked over @Ena

When you were town in the FMA game you were memey but you weren’t this chaotic , causing damage indiscriminately to all players you come across.

5 minutes in
Melo is contributing and all, looks pretty confident, I dunno if they slipped somewhere (notify me about such stuff beforehand)
my guess is Melo is either town or the most OP scum role.
yeah thats what making me second think
she's super confident , think I will see her play a bit more
maybe am just paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.