Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tomorrow , I’m bed.

but fast reads:

Flower: good.
Lanji: ok
Dest: Would like from him to do his own thing too iso wise. Cause it’s becoming uhh rn.
Hayumi: Town

Yagoo : odd one out , thought he had my role , been blending in in the thread .
You aren't questioning your team mates. Do you trust them all?

I have read all your sus list. So you think all of your team mates are town?

they couldn't handle it, only the best players can be members from my squad
Yup I fired some questions but how you expect me to make progression when day ended in mid?

Btw, you expect me to make progression in what way? Can you elaborate what you did?
you are free to iso what I did
I dont toot my own horn

where did your questions lead
I do expect you to get reads by asking a lot of questions. I just dont think you got anywhere with it. your krogo vote is proof it didnt.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
you are free to iso what I did
I dont toot my own horn

where did your questions lead
I do expect you to get reads by asking a lot of questions. I just dont think you got anywhere with it. your krogo vote is proof it didnt.
I think you aren't reading the posts well . I voted krogo last day before I went to sleep.

This day I haven't voted yet so where you are getting that I voted wolf??

Also, yes I didn't get anywhere except that I sus tac and mango whom I questioned from the beginning.

And, why you expect me to get lots of reads by asking questions? I don't do that anymore. I don't have time and energy to do this. If you sus me for my last year meta then so be it.

I am telling you on your face right now. I won't be asking too many questions or will be giving too many reads. I won't be aggressive anymore as I used to. You can sus me for this and I won't give a damn

I will play as I deem fit

I think you aren't reading the posts well . I voted krogo last day before I went to sleep.

This day I haven't voted yet so where you are getting that I voted wolf??

Also, yes I didn't get anywhere except that I sus tac and mango whom I questioned from the beginning.

And, why you expect me to get lots of reads by asking questions? I don't do that anymore. I don't have time and energy to do this. If you sus me for my last year meta then so be it.

I am telling you on your face right now. I won't be asking too many questions or will be giving too many reads. I won't be aggressive anymore as I used to. You can sus me for this and I won't give a damn

I will play as I deem fit
fine with me

"I am telling you on your face right now. I won't be asking too many questions or will be giving too many reads."
but you started this dp asking a lot of questions

you didnt vote krogo today but you clearly support it
Well the only way you can be helpful to town is by getting lynched. Your flip is essential.
what info do you think you will get from this

Status
Not open for further replies.