Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
fine with me

"I am telling you on your face right now. I won't be asking too many questions or will be giving too many reads."
but you started this dp asking a lot of questions

you didnt vote krogo today but you clearly support it

what info do you think you will get from this
When you iso posts then you don't select posts which fits your narrative but also looks into the context in which posts are made.

That's why isoing is taxing work coz you literally have to read posts very carefully and thus takes hell lot of time and energy.

For example...the post you quoted is definitely said by me but you overlooked the interaction I had with zem that lead to that. I will quote it for you.

I have a theory. What if someone shifted the cycle to undone what happened on D1 like what wolf did??

I mean if you shift the whole cycle then whatever happened during that cycle would lose effect like role block or rced

Or someone who can use benefit from intermission phase coz that's what we got when even N1 was skipped.
Nothing is saving wolf. He is done for

But point is wolf was leading wagon. And, if such thing happens then it will paint him more badly.

My question is why wolf would do this? Unless someone aided him or he himself did it to use his abilities again on others this phase.
My theory had already been discussed a bit, but I will go over what I thought I happened.

Like I said Krogo is the only person who benefited from the skip, so unless a scum team did it and wasted it and Krogo isn't part of that group I personally think it's a waste.

However, Ithink it's more likely that krogo might be part of a scum team, that is why I want to see his flip.

Also, lanji since its you I am saying it again - Being Aggressive takes lot of toll on your mental health especially in big games like this. I literally had games running on my mind whole day coz of my hyper activeness and agressive meta. It seriously started affecting my real life.

Have you felt this before while playing games? I did and in every game I played.

Yes aggressive meta suited me well as al sama said but my mental health and real life takes priority over a game.

I will play and contribute to town win according to time and energy I can devote to a game.

Anyway, let's leave this topic. You can read me as you like. And, I will play as I feel is necessary

D

Dragomir

Live Stream -

Hey hey hey! We have a live stream going on for any subscribers to the vtuber channel! If you want to watch this live stream, you must subscribe to the channel. Do so in your role pms!

Reborn

Why’s that? As an indie, his flip is utterly useless. I don’t like you pushing this narrative.
If you reached to this post then you should have read what I said earlier but I guess you do selective reading

Read the post made on page 303 which is respone to your post

If you reached to this post then you should have read what I said earlier but I guess you do selective reading

Read the post made on page 303 which is respone to your post
Yes, I saw, you’re saying he’s the only one benefitting from that fast forward. All the more reason to have someone shoot him and not lynch him if he can escape it

so finishing the iso of beta posts i hadnt read there is some more pingy stuff. not only did beta try to justify his fuji vote by saying none of the crimson lion fuji voters backed away so maybe he was onto something. then zara said that someone had an investigation result which beta believed. beta then also defended himself against being opportunistic saying that if he had voted fuji earlier that would have made him opportunistic. i think being that self aware of the optics of his vote isnt a great sign. i guess he also fished for roles in discord chat. he also kind of defended krogo as well.

at this point im going to throw the lock and key away on beta here. pretty sure hes wolf. whenever people are ready to vote for him count me in.

so finishing the iso of beta posts i hadnt read there is some more pingy stuff. not only did beta try to justify his fuji vote by saying none of the crimson lion fuji voters backed away so maybe he was onto something. then zara said that someone had an investigation result which beta believed. beta then also defended himself against being opportunistic saying that if he had voted fuji earlier that would have made him opportunistic. i think being that self aware of the optics of his vote isnt a great sign. i guess he also fished for roles in discord chat. he also kind of defended krogo as well.

at this point im going to throw the lock and key away on beta here. pretty sure hes wolf. whenever people are ready to vote for him count me in.
also i think beta has disappeared from day two

Reborn

Yes, I saw, you’re saying he’s the only one benefitting from that fast forward. All the more reason to have someone shoot him and not lynch him if he can escape it
That's not what I said per se.

I said Wolf fast forwarding cycle doesn't make sense coz it will paint him more badly unless he wants to use his abilities again on others or someone is aiding him

This interaction with zem I had lead to the speculation that what if wolf is mafia pretending to be an indie?

Do you understand now?

How can we be sure he is definitely indie? I don't trust him and he needs to go.

I don't know how you can believe that he is 100% indie

Status
Not open for further replies.