Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You're insisting on CoC = Knocking out people. Thats not how it necessarily works, i doubt Luffy can knock out someone on the crew with his CoC. Luffy used it several times during Wano and there were people who were not affected at all, also Zoro supposedly used CoC and anyone noticed it
No fewer than five users have been shown knocking people out via CoC in the canon, that ABSOLUTELY is how it works regardless of how it’s being wielded. If he was using that power, whether consciously or not, someone at that scene should have felt or said something about it - the only reason we even know that Kid and Zoro have it is because Kaido commented on both of them, it’s something people mention when they see it because of its comparative rarity in the OP world. The whole “he’ll get CoC because he’s a Vinsmoke” part of your post is too ridiculous to acknowledge any further than this.

J

Joy D. MADS

Not sure if you know but Oda typically takes a break every 3 chapters. It's been this way since 2015 when he got sick for like a month due Tonsillitis (I think). Apparently it was bad enough for Jump to force him to take breaks lol.

Only reason why there is 1 chapter and then another break was because after 1019 was supposed supposed be an oda break, but they pushed earlier to last week so we weren't waiting 3 weeks for 1020.
Well... We have now 3 chapters while time ago we had 4.

No fewer than five users have been shown knocking people out via CoC in the canon, that ABSOLUTELY is how it works regardless of how it’s being wielded. If he was using that power, whether consciously or not, someone at that scene should have felt or said something about it - the only reason we even know that Kid and Zoro have it is because Kaido commented on both of them, it’s something people mention when they see it because of its comparative rarity in the OP world. The whole “he’ll get CoC because he’s a Vinsmoke” part of your post is too ridiculous to acknowledge any further than this.
So Hawkins and Drake must have the same acknowledgment as Kaido :kaidowhat:

Thats not how it works dude, Zoro has CoC and he only showed in a fight, he didn't needed to knock out fodder, why would Nami and Robin get knocked out, are they fodder? Where did something like this happened? You don't even pay attention at what you say lol

The whole “he’ll get CoC because he’s a Vinsmoke” part of your post is too ridiculous to acknowledge any further than this.
I barely elaborate on this and you just came up with a conclusion, small brain sorry

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So Hawkins and Drake must have the same acknowledgment as Kaido :kaidowhat: :kobeha:

Thats not how it works dude, Zoro has CoC and he only showed in a fight, he didn't needed to knock out fodder, why would Nami and Robin get knocked out, are they fodder? Where did something like this happened? You don't even pay attention at what you say lol

I barely elaborate on this and you just came up with a conclusion, small brain sorry
I didn't see any fodder in the rooftop for zoro to knock out

I didn't see any fodder in the rooftop for zoro to knock out
Thats my point, because knocking out fodder is pointless, but Kaido saying Zoro has CoC isn't. And even then, CoC works kinda odd on this matter, Luffy knocked out 50000 fishmen at Fishmen Island, nobody on the crew got affected by that, on the other hand, he used it several times at Wano but there were randoms who were not affected while at the same time some of them even fainted.

The whole scene shows Hawkins and Drake shocked with Soba Mask, actually Sanji's Vinsmoke plotline must be one of the main ways for him to get CoC. Im not a fan of using this scene to argue that Sanji used CoC anyway..

You're insisting on CoC = Knocking out everyone. Thats not how it necessarily works, i doubt Luffy can knock out someone on the crew with his CoC. For example, Luffy used it several times during Wano and there were people who were not affected at all, also Zoro supposedly used CoC and nobody noticed it aside from Kaido

Kaido *shivered* when Zoro used Asura. That's clearly a CoC effect

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Thats my point, because knocking out fodder is pointless, but Kaido saying Zoro has CoC isn't. And even then, CoC works kinda odd on this matter, Luffy knocked out 50000 fishmen at Fishmen Island, nobody on the crew got affected by that, on the other hand, he used it several times at Wano but there were randoms who were not affected while at the same time some of them even fainted.
your point makes no sense there was plenty of fodder in the bathhouse and sanji didn't knock out a single person

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
So Hawkins and Drake must have the same acknowledgment as Kaido :kaidowhat:

Again, that means Sanji used CoC and everyone at the scene was perfectly fine, the first time that’s ever happened in the series. Do you ever think about how the characters you identify with in fiction reflect some part of yourself? If so, do you think about how rooting for a character who’s given so little love by the author who created him is a parallel for your relationship with your father? When that happens, how long does it take for you to shove those feelings back into the dark recesses of your brain so you can go back to the whole “lol Sanji get CoC because I said so” thing? :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.