What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Is Sasaki already in hybrid, right?
It would be too strange that he was defeated without going full power.
But then why the f*ck the provider didn't mention this type of information in the spoiler?

By the way, Sanji vs Queen at the start of the chapter is like music for my ears
:finally:
They're being pretty weird, they didn't draw Queen's hybrid but they drew Who's Who's hybrid only for that same chapter? I guess we'll have to wait for the full summary but it is odd, either the provider is hiding that he was in hybrid or Oda is actually trying to imply Franky actually took down Sasaki without him going hybrid?

Damn.. I just realized Oda might have played everyone again..
If this is Amaterasu devil fruit, she is the Sun Goddess/Deity. Shes also female. Wondering if Yamato is legit male but because they ate this specific fruit it changed their appearance to be this beautiful woman. Since they are essentially Amaterasu now... also I guess this may explain all this stuff about the Sun God. Maybe? We'll see. Damn that DF is amazing..

Is Sasaki already in hybrid, right?
It would be too strange if he would have been defeated without going full power.
But then why the f*ck the provider didn't mention this type of information in the spoiler?

By the way, Sanji vs Queen at the start of the chapter is like music for my ears
:finally:
We also don't even know if Franky left the General. You'd think Sasaki would be strong enough to disable it or force him out of the suit, but we'll see.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If this is Amaterasu devil fruit, she is the Sun Goddess/Deity. Shes also female. Wondering if Yamato is legit male but because they ate this specific fruit it changed their appearance to be this beautiful woman. Since they are essentially Amaterasu now... also I guess this may explain all this stuff about the Sun God. Maybe? We'll see. Damn that DF is amazing..
I don't think so since she said she became a man because Oden was a man
Post automatically merged:

why the black guy gotta be the only one who dies
who?

They're being pretty weird, they didn't draw Queen's hybrid but they drew Who's Who's hybrid only for that same chapter? I guess we'll have to wait for the full summary but it is odd, either the provider is hiding that he was in hybrid or Oda is actually trying to imply Franky actually took down Sasaki without him going hybrid?
Which then would essentially imply Sasaki isn't done either. I'm sure he went hybrid though

She said she became a man because Oden is one.

Status
Not open for further replies.