What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oden attack knocked down Kaido. The after effect is the huge scar there.
Zoro attach only scratch Kaido body, but never knock down Kaido. That's a fact
Can you stop calling it a scratch when it scarred him? It is obviously more than a scratch. Also, Oden fought Kaido 20 years ago in DRAGON FORM. Not hybrid. Kaido was presumably a good bit weaker. But let's just forget that all for Zoro hate and bias :^)

I think yall judging stuff way too early.

- nothing truly proves WsW and Sasaki are done. Nothing also proves Jinbe or Franky won't be used somewhere else later

- Same with Usopp or Chopper, nothing proves they won't have bigger moments later against whoever.

- Brook hasn't even fought yet

Arc has got a ways to go. Not even the Supernova fights are being addressed. We can't even confirm if current battles are truly over. We can't even confirm if previous battles are even done too.
WsW are down for the count. Sasaki on the way. Jinbe and Franky will help covering wipe out another headliners whom still didn't switching side to Tama

This chapter will be pure fire!
Luffy and Zoro getting up!
Franky vs Sasaki!
Queen vs Sanji!
Yamato DF reveal!
Yamato vs Kaido!
Franky will definitily get queen's tech pu+the secret about kairoseki tools of Wano!

The thing is that some Z-bois are desperate with the Sanji vs Queen and Zoro vs King possibility, cuz it doesn't fit their agenda of Luffy=Zoro>=Yamato>>>>Jinbei>>>>>Sanji :sanmoji: :zosleepy:
I think I'm just a bit tired of this Sanji+Zoro game, after so many months.
I'm just enjoying that Sanji is fighting a strong huge opponent like a YC2 and that's enough for me.
Zoro can even one shots a resurrected prime Whitebeard for what I care lol

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Franky vs Sasaki is finished but we still don't know who won. If it's Franky who did, it means Black Maria is the only F6 remaining. Maybe we'll get the final fights soon and I hope an end to this arc.

Can you stop calling it a scratch when it scarred him? It is obviously more than a scratch. Also, Oden fought Kaido 20 years ago in DRAGON FORM. Not hybrid. Kaido was presumably a good bit weaker. But let's just forget that all for Zoro hate and bias :^)
Whatever scratch or even scar won't matter if he didn't knock down Kaido like Oden did

G

Gorosei Informer

Hey.. if all these youtubers can come up with theories, why cant we? Only difference is we dont have the time like some of them. @Cinera comes up with so much stuff here and I dont see him with a YT channel but I respect his dedication to his threads.

Yea I'd love if Oda gave us a nice twist like that. Hes the goat with that stuff anyway.
Damn right haha, I easily prefer the theories on here compared to Youtube too. The real OP theory community on Youtube died off a long time ago imo, after certain channels came along, rose up extremely fast and ruined it imo.

I've found really detailed, well researched, interesting, hidden gem etc theories on here and elswhere including on Oro Jackson back in the day. Between the memes and these theories, they are my favourite parts of the community!

All the more power to these theories and whoever makes them and wants to make them ofc!

I was gonna mention that this twist with Yamato really makes me think of Ranma 1/2 and I'd love that so much! Ranma is a very old and yet deep love of mine, so I would love Oda to reference it somehow! I already feel Zoro's tendency to get lost is inspired by Ryoga for example ofc!

I just found out the Ranma 1/2 anime was broadcast exactly 1 year before I was born too!

:finally::stealthblack::fransuper::lumazed:

@Shisui_038 I quoted you by accident but now I guess im tagging you anyway to tell you, my bad!

:gokulaugh::neesama::emohiyo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I think I'm just a bit tired of this Sanji+Zoro game, after so many months.
I'm just enjoying that Sanji is fighting a strong huge opponent like a YC2 and that's enough for me.
Zoro can even one shots a resurrected prime Whitebeard for what I care lol
Looks like we broke him:josad:

zoro and luffy have had to train to improve his haki but sanji can do the same without train.
In Oda's mind, just getting one fight after another (even if they are only little clashes) or jumping from one island to another is enough to justify a power up.
If he wants Sanji to defeat a YC2, this will happen no matter what the previous powerscaling seams to suggest.
Deal with it.

In other news sanji and franky team up would be dope against queen. The whole dynamic would be epic. Franky can pick up ideas while queen can give sanji some history about the research facility called Mads even maybe even vegapunk. Which would also entice franky
Post automatically merged:

Kaido did 'white eyes' dude. Get your fact right
Did he pass out and fall to the ground? No.

And using your logic then appo > luffy since appo also white eyed luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.