What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Her defensive capabilities with the club and Haki is already impressive. Low AP will not get through her defense.
She casually no sold a G3 attack
G3 is a single source attack, easily stoppable.
Santoryu/Kyutoryu has 3/9 attack sources and good luck to anyone with stopping that.
Her father, the WSC, couldnt stop it and Zoro was exhausted and with broken bones.
I dont see a single chance for Yamato to do better than her father...

It would be hella stupid to claim that withiut having tried everything
true i don't disagree.. but oda that dumbass hasn't even shown he's tried everything.. if he had then the anime would had another controversial episode depicting that sanji didn't use DJ... idm him showing sanji going all out at a door and not being able to breach it... but he hasn't.. and thats flipin baffling

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Eventually, yeah. At the very least it's a more logical conclusion than believing Yamato will bat his swords aside and bonk him, just based on some vague sulong DF
Yamato is going to be a strawhat. She is given significant portrayal right now for that reason. She will relegated behind Luffy Zoro Sanji soon enough. Yes even Sanji. Just like when Franky was matched to be as strong as Luffy. And then G2 and G3 dropped.

Sanji defeating Queen wont change Chopper having more raw strength than Sanji... One has nothing to do with the other.

I was more thinking in terms of her being unable to defend against Zoro's Santoryu/Kyutoryu.
Even if Zoro had lower AP(which he doesnt), if she cant stop the swords, she's history.
Zoro's combat style is a nightmare for everyone.

Was he playing with Big Mom too when she was tossing him around?
He couldnt stop them from doing that because both were physically strong enough to toss him around.
What I said about MP Chopper's raw strength is true and wont change.
He was and is, one of the physically strongest characters in the whole manga.
Why you bringing up BM we already discussed that. Queen said he was playing with chopper.

Lol I told you Queen toying with him. The next chapter Queen says he toying with him. I told you chopper will get saved by Sanji and the very next chapter Sanji saved him.

Chopper got neg diff by tress. Chopper got neg diff even with brooks help by Persporo who not even an commander. Can Chopper even beat a flying 6 :gokulaugh: His claim to fame is beating a trash bag on enies Lobby who was wayyyyy weaker than Sanji opponent even before Jabra uses his fruit boost. Wow amazing. Anybidy from the m3 would low diff chapter. He not stronger than Franky or brook or Robin. He stays in his place.

Stop arguing nonesense
Post automatically merged:

when did she show advanced CoC

ya'll hyping Yamato already based on the fact she transformed into a zoan lol. at least wait for the feats.
No she been fighting Kaido for 3 chapter's. She actually has hype to be stronger than Luffy pre roof powerups. Luffy and Zoro are waking up stronger than her tho

When Yamato deals damage that actually affects or lasts on Kaido's body, then you can try and compare her performance to Zoro.

At the moment though, you can only say she's performing maybe slightly above Luffy. They're both inferior.
There is nothing that Coronoa did that affected Kaidou performance even when you look at micro level. I don't say Yamato did better or worse as we didn't see spoilers but Coronoa best feat is endurance feat by taking Hakai for a moment. Other than that he offered nothing extra on the rooftop than the other Supernovas. Depends on the flow of time Yamato did better than anyone against Kaidou.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Not sure why people say Zoro did more damage :goatasure:
Because Zoro did more damage? :feelsokeman:

Why you bringing up BM we already discussed that. Queen said he was playing with chopper.

Lol I told you Queen toying with him. The next chapter Queen says he toying with him. I told you chopper will get saved by Sanji and the very next chapter Sanji saved him.

Chopper got neg diff by tress. Chopper got neg diff even with brooks help by Persporo who not even an commander. Can Chopper even beat a flying 6 :gokulaugh: His claim to fame is beating a trash bag on enies Lobby who was wayyyyy weaker than Sanji opponent even before Jabra uses his fruit boost. Wow amazing. Anybidy from the m3 would low diff chapter. He not stronger than Franky or brook or Robin. He stays in his place.

Stop arguing nonesense
Post automatically merged:

No she been fighting Kaido for 3 chapter's. She actually has hype to be stronger than Luffy pre roof powerups. Luffy and Zoro are waking up stronger than her tho
Whether he was playing with him or not, it doesnt change Chopper's raw strength feat. What's so hard to understand, lol?
I told you Chopper damaged Queen more than Sanji's DJ and that's exactly what happened. Are you gonna deny it?
Once again, whether someone will beat Chopper or not, doesnt change the FACT that his raw strength is among the highest.

Luffy did way more damage than Zoro. Not sure why people say Zoro did more damage :goatasure:
Zoro did lasting damage in one hit where Luffy's been effective in dozens of hits without changing anything. Luffy could have landed several more off panel and we wouldn't even know, but we would definitely know if Zoro got off another one. That's the difference between swords and punches.

the amount of copium of people who cant scale and believed "orochi is top tier above Oden"; "zoro > or = Oden" they are no different from Marco wankers who thought "marco>Oden/Yamato" "has bigger bounty than Luffy"

Any pirate who lacks advanced haki (fs/adcoa/adcoc) or CoC, is not near Yamato & Luffy.

Kaido didn't compare Zoro with Oden, so that Ashura feat isn't impressive when zoro himself was disappointed. He has pseudo "CoC" with no visuals and clear statement.
Kaido didn't take SNs seriously until Luffy used adcoc and also vs Yamato.

I told y'all Yamato was always above YCs except maybe Kata and Benn years ago since her reveal.
Luffy (3 advHaki) >= Sabo? Yamato(adcoc + ryuo) >Benn?Katakuri (fs + awakening + CoC) >~Kidd(CoC)>=Weevil? Shiryu?> YCs/warlords/SNs.
Kata has also advanced CoA, but not that great...

Status
Not open for further replies.